Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden (33017 Views)

Top 10 Bizarre Places People Have Hidden Money / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank / NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Spydamannn(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
The Money is inside my Wardrobe
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by victree007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
I thought u were gonna mention a bank somewhere but the thought I thought is not the thought I thought I thoughtI thought u were gonna mention a bank somewhere but the thought I thought is not the thought I thought I thoughtI thought u were gonna mention a bank somewhere but the thought I thought is not the thought I thought I thought
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Karleb(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is nice. It world have been nicer without the Christianity thingy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Tijay90(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
1.politics 2.drugs 3.(almost) anything illegal...OP,learn to be honest.
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by 2map(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why don't u all take time to read the post and stop making a fool of yourself.

@topic, enlightening it is, but a little long cool
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by ellabooz(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Zoo zoo what have you with change?
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by noblegrex: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
I think this topic should b based on how to make money or mayb how to Identify an opurtunity n use it, Cos d whiter didn't consider d fact that u cannot steal to execute whatsoever lucrative ideas uve got to uproot d so called hidden money.ok now if people have stove in an area bt no kerosine n I knw that,is it nt that same money I'll use to make another. D koko is if one got ideas n theirs no money to follow up what will one do or do u think those who die with ideas r happy with it. D probs is poverty. U can only use money to get money simple. Bt for those who's got money tp start up I guess this is right bt for those who don't have money, kudi,ego to start tell them where to get or borrow them cos they won't steal to start up. Shikena
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by allawizzow(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay...
Aswear u b Celebrity 4 Nairaland. d reason u re hated more than d devil. I m ur fan number one
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by IceDude(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
op I don't know what you are talking about, what I know is mama sikira in my area keeps her moni in her bra
Lol. Wetin ur eyes find go her bra? Turn ur attention to Sikira's succulent water melons and leave her mum alone
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by YoungestMuller(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
delectablegyal:
Money is a legal tender that is used as a medium of exchange. And it comes in various forms; there is paper money and there are coins spent in different parts of the world.
U 4got to add polymer abi #10-#50 na paper?
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by GentlyLoud: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Great post!!!. How ashamed that many broke people will be saying crapp
Immature cretins... Keep it up OP
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by ahamonyeka(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
My father use to hide his money inside his short jeans trouser and wear another one on it when ever he is travelling.just like the other day he was travelling and he did thesame thing I just laugh at him and tell him that why don't you just leave the money in the bank when you get where you are going then you can go the following morning and withdraw it and he said yes o is true ;DMy father use to hide his money inside his short jeans trouser and wear another omit when ever he is travelling.just like the other day he was travelling and he did thesame thing I just laugh at him and tell him that why don't just leave the money in the when you get where you are going then you can go the following morning and withdraw it. and he said yes o is true
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Hero10001: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Israel5:
Bra and pant nko?
why is it that whenever i hear "Bra" i got a running heart?!
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by chimoskyg(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Brilliant
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Well done OP. I love the arrangement and synchronization of the ideas!
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Israel5(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hero10001:
why is it that whenever i hear "Bra" i get a running heart?!
sowi o. Perhaps u'v almost suffocatd in a woman's bossom b4. It happns
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by samuelezekiel(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin88:
H

Money is hidden in our polithifeans' toilet.... smiley
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by sotimonpe(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good write up, so educative thanks. [img][/img]

Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ashitex hide it in their toto.
Other girls hide it in their pant and bra, except my sister , mum and gf who hide theirs in the bank grin

Come! I thought this topic will be something to make the EFCC job easy cheesy
Op dey crase gahn!
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by uvalued(m): 3:43am On Aug 01, 2015
NOTED cheesy
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by deltateam: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2015
noblegrex:
I think this topic should b based on how to make money or mayb how to Identify an opurtunity n use it, Cos d whiter didn't consider d fact that u cannot steal to execute whatsoever lucrative ideas uve got to uproot d so called hidden money.ok now if people have stove in an area bt no kerosine n I knw that,is it nt that same money I'll use to make another. D koko is if one got ideas n theirs no money to follow up what will one do or do u think those who die with ideas r happy with it. D probs is poverty. U can only use money to get money simple. Bt for those who's got money tp start up I guess this is right bt for those who don't have money, kudi,ego to start tell them where to get or borrow them cos they won't steal to start up. Shikena

We've long passed the stage and idea that you must have big capital to make money. Open ya eyes and understanding now.
If its a good or product you can meet a company selling it and ask for some products for a start. It depends on your packaging and how they see you. You can present them notable referees too or abi your whole family generation nobody dey weathy fah?
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by MightyFortress: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
delectablegyal:

Source: http://adegboyegailori.com/3-areas-where-money-is-hidden/
GOD BLESS ME. BLESS YOU. BLESS YOUR SOURCE OF INSPIRATION.AND ME TOO. AMEN.
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by MyMentor: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wealth and poverty are in d hand of God, 1 Sam. 2v7.
Ideas, skills/talent and solution 2 challenges; all comes frm God, Mtth. 25v14,15.
Re: 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden by noblegrex: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
deltateam:

We've long passed the stage and idea that you must have big capital to make money. Open ya eyes and understanding now.
If its a good or product you can meet a company selling it and ask for some products for a start. It depends on your packaging and how they see you. You can present them notable referees too or abi your whole family generation nobody dey weathy fah?
I guess this is right n simple.this should b in d write up n far better than that, n u can as well provide some company that can afford to give one goods without payment, then one pays after making sales. Its a very gud one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor / **We Buy: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM & NETELLER ETC! Payment is INSTANTA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.