Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Two Wives, One Bed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Wives, One Bed? (4600 Views)

Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Wives, One Bed? by Kuoeto: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
If a man marries two wives, is it ok for the three of them to have sex together? Do you think that people with more than one wife possible do have threesomes but due to the taboo of it just don't speak of it. lipsrsealed
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2009
It's probably happened at some point, maybe it's even happening now as I type, you never know.

Some people can never be satisfied, two wives ko.
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by ikamefa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2009
Kuoeto:

If a man marries two wives, is it ok for the three of them to have sex together? Do you think that people with more than one wife possible do have threesomes but due to the taboo of it just don't speak of it. lipsrsealed

na today? cheesy

wake up and smell the ponmo!

its been happening for years, prolly not in 9 j a sha! cheesy
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by bluespice(f): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2009
lol
the things we think of sha tongue
its possible tho doubt the traditional rivalry between wives will make it a possibility cheesy
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by Kuoeto: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2009
I wonder because usually the first wife picks the other wives so is it because she is going to be enjoying her with her husband. Would it be considered nasty?
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by estilo(f): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2009
too bad
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by Donsaminu(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
to me in nija its possible amongst some tribes javascript:void(0);
Grin grin grin for instance we all know that it is practically a taboo in the north and an abominatin in the east but in the in the south, they always want to try somethin new so id say a party is possible and the two wifes surly will not enjoy it wen she is nt the one bleeped

Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by CrazyMan(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by jamace(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by touchmeder: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2009
what a messy situation that would be.
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by tope2000(f): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
orisirisi nonsense angry
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by MaiSuya(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
preposterous
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by AloyEmeka9: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2009
Chai, women don suffer for this obodo Naija. What nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by SweetT1: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
@Donsaminu

Man, that was a beautiful picture. The girl, second from the right is the most beautiful. she's got luscious lips and nice face. The last one to the left is sweet too. But all of them are cool. African queens if you ask me.

@Topic

What?? who marries 2 wives in this global catastrophe?? whoever does must be insane. How can you love 2 women the same anyways? Naija people sha.
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Chai, women don suffer for this obodo Naija. What nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Two Wives, One Bed? by Kx: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2009
In d african context,it may not be possible.
D reason being a large percentage of the polygamous
relationships here are meshed in jujuism.
First wife will jujulise to attract the hussys constant attention,
just like d other wives.

I donot see dos silently sworn ''enemies" coming together
in one accord to do me i do u.

Though it do happen in non marital/marriage affairs 24/7.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Secret Life And I No Longer Trust Him, Help Me Plz What Do I Do / See Bride Carrying The Groom / Is Mother A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.