Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs (51908 Views)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Difference Btw GEJ Service Chiefs And PMB Service Chiefs / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Here are the pictures of GEJ service chiefs (top) and PMB service chiefs (bottom). Any difference?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by soulhighman(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
The difference is in terms of their potbellies

316 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2015
soulhighman:
The difference is in the potbellies
But no be by potbellies now.....na by action grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by soulhighman(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well, the last time I checked, on this thread, we were comparing the pictures, not actions yet. You can create a thread on actions later.

275 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by omenka(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy.

Badeh and Minimah na die.

But truth be told- size of one's stomach is never a determinant of one's intelligence.

The best student in our class then in primary 3-6 was the fattest boy in the class. I was coming in far behind him at 5th and 6th. cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by NobleAky(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
All of them are bunch of cowards in camouflaged uniform.

17 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ammyluv2002(f): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
soulhighman:

Well, the last time I checked, on this thread, we were comparing the pictures, not actions yet. You can create a thread on actions later.
I don't need to create any thread to make a joke. If you can't get the joke na you sabi

48 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by soulhighman(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't need to create any thread to make a joke. If you can't get the joke na you sabi
You don vex? Abeg comot your leg wey dey on top p o.

9 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Just to tell you that I stole your DP. Same metamorphosis applies to Nigeria
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ammyluv2002(f): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
kITATITA:

Just to tell you that I stole your DP. Same metamorphosis applies to Nigeria
Lolz. Stealing of dp is allowed infact you can steal extra sef grin
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by falcon01: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
gejs look dumb and weak pmbs look smart and active no offence! na ask they ask me

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Burger01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Port bellies Vs Flat Bellies. Jonathan na corruption personified. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Feranmicharles(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
The 1st pic,two men wore blue clothes,while the second pic. Two men wore green clothes wink

36 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by tola9ja: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=18pt]top : they filll there stomach with ogagoro like their boss (Gej)

down:lack of pot belly like their boss (pmb)[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by admax(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
I sha hope they won't develop potbellies before they leave

14 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by tola9ja: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=17pt]simple analysis

Gej appointee :total failure

pmp appointee : slow and steady [/size]

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by VickyRotex(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Una don start grin angry grin undecided

Top: 2 blue, 1 green, 1 white

Bottom: 2 green, 1 blue, 1 white

That's the difference I see undecided undecided

morereb10:

I tink d difference is clear:

GEJ service chiefs are pregnant while PMB service chiefs are yet to conceive........ Matter of time

@bolded, Thank you!

10 Likes

lol
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by alaoeri: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pot bellies vs fitness. grin

7 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by killercute16(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
1-The Jona chiefs seems like 6months pregnant women while the latter has got six packs attached.(Things go change after eight months)

2.The Jona chiefs include 2 Air Force officers,1 Army and 1Naval,while the Buhari chiefs include 2 Army officers,1 Airforce and 1 Naval.

SIMILARITY
The two navy chiefs are both the shortest,they are just slightly above average....BUT why

10 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by DrayZee: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by gbishman: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmm, the difference is as clear as 7up. This is a reflection of outright indiscipline and negligence of duty.
I wish them well in their future endevour but lets not forget to add them to the probe

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by morereb10: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm You dey find word for person mouth abi? You go soon here am ..................lol

I tink d difference is clear:

GEJ service chiefs are pregnant while PMB service chiefs are yet to conceive........ Matter of time

6 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by mrsuccessful(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
R
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by 2best(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari service chiefs are soldiers.... hope they put an end to this boko haram menance

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by JohnsonEmma(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
All I see is a picture of dedicated men under PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Slimzjoe(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Fit Soldiers as against Pot-Bellied Olodos

3 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Honestly I see no reason why Generals should have large bellies. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by sokunji(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
In the fullness of time we would know.. but for now the ex service chiefs looks well fed...and the new service chief looks hungry. ..

but in the fullness of time the ex may become lean and hungry looking while the new chiefs would look well fed..

save both pictures so we can review again in three years.

mtscheeew. na action we want joor.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.