Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor (997 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor- Day2- Before The Last August / AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor- Day1- One Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Good morning dear friends and well-wishers, 30 days of poetry was great and it opened Pandora’s Box. To me Art especially Literature is a big deal and I’m playing my role in its promotion on the social media.
I wish to inform you about the maiden edition of AUGUST BREAK, the theme is “dairy of a married bachelor”. It will run every day in the month of August and the social media will be the platform upon which I will display my art form.
I am doing this first for the love of literature and also believe lovers and non-lovers will be entertained and educated. It will be a great honour to have you place your comments, observations, information etc.

Sincerely yours,
LYRICAL PONTIFF

1 Share

Re: AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor by dimssy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay,lets see how it goes,remember no time to waste so let the updates come

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 / I Am In Need Of These Literature Books. / Read This Touching Freshman Essay By A Covenant University Freshman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.