Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Wrote The Koran? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Wrote The Koran? (2560 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wrote The Koran? by cocoman4u(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by todak(m): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2009
God Bless you Cocoman, they do not want ton hear the truth ,oh i pty for them on that last day, allah would not be able to save them ooo
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2009
damn it!!!

first we dont know which allah mohammed`s father was worshipping.
Now we also know that it wasnt an angel jubril that gave the koran, but a group of dubious men and women.
And then the koran and islam were defined in Baghdad and not saudi arabia. I wonder what else we are gonna find out?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by bilms(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2009
Allah wont be able to save them?

th question is from who?

lol

bunch of fools
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2009
These dullards are at it again. Posting lies but couldnt answer the threads opened for them on their faith.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by littleb(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2009
noetic:

damn it!!!

first we dont know which allah mohammed`s father was worshipping.
Now we also know that it wasnt an angel jubril that gave the koran, but a group of dubious men and women.
And then the koran and islam were defined in Baghdad and not saudi arabia. I wonder what else we are gonna find out?

My father used to tell me. "Limit your argument with fools, coz they will make you lose your temper". Your accusation has been cleared regarding Muhammad's father in the ffg link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-152378.32.html#msg3746767

The Qur’an was written down by Muhammad's companions while he was alive, although the prime method of transmission was orally. It was compiled in the time of Abu Bakr, the first caliph, and was standardized in the time of Uthman, the third caliph. The Qur’an in its actual form is generally considered by academic scholars to record the words spoken by Muhammad because the search for variants in Western academia has not yielded any differences of great significance and that historically controversy over the content of the Qur’an has never become a main point.Therefore all Muslims, use the same Qur’an.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
El’s Qur’aan (Koran) “The Reading”
Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin received 114 books (revealed over a period of twenty-two years 610 - 632 A.D.)

El’s Qur’aan was revealed by way of the Anunnaqi Eloheem Nusqu (Gabriy’el) to Muhammad in the Quraysh dialect. The Qur’aan was first inscribed in the heavens by the spiritual pen and recited by Nusqu to Muhammad. The Qur’aan was in a perfect state before it was sent down. When Gabriy’el told Muhammad to read, he was telling him to read from this great book Umm’ul Kitaab ,the Mother of all Scriptures. The Koran circulating today is not the original Qur’aan. It has been tampered with by the hand’s of mortal men who have changed the words of Allah (Eli). The original Qur’aan was in the dialect of the Quraysh Tribe and was intrusted to Ali, the rightful khalifa (successor). The original Qur’aan was taken and protected by Muhammad’s true descendants in Sudan. After the original copies of the El’s Qur’aan were burned at the order of Uthman son of Affaan Ibn Abil Aasiy, false copies were distributed. Uthman, according to the Sunni Sect is the third recognized khalifa who is responsible for re-arranging the chapters in the Qur’aan.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
littleb:

My father used to tell me. "Limit your argument with fools, coz they will make you lose your temper". Your accusation has been cleared regarding Muhammad's father in the ffg link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-152378.32.html#msg3746767

The Qur’an was written down by Muhammad's companions while he was alive, although the prime method of transmission was orally. It was compiled in the time of Abu Bakr, the first caliph, and was standardized in the time of Uthman, the third caliph. The Qur’an in its actual form is generally considered by academic scholars to record the words spoken by Muhammad because the search for variants in Western academia has not yielded any differences of great significance and that historically controversy over the content of the Qur’an has never become a main point.Therefore all Muslims, use the same Qur’an.

u must be utterly INSANE, if the rubbish and nonsensical postulations of u and blabs in that thread can be regarded as objective or intelligent answers.
utter rubbish.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by AloyEmeka9: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
na waaoh.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2009
Nlers would have seen that Noetic has a big problem and lacks sense of reasoning. Intelligent types provide facts and not stupid denials that lacks proof. He denies everything supplied but couldnt providf facts. Your big brothers and sisters know me better and my posts speak of me. I remembered David running away from the thread I created when he posted false prophecy in Zachariah. Another of your big brothers,Olaadegbu posted a verse linking it to Jesus and trinity but forgot never to lift out of context and that the verses were on a message from God to Isaiah and to stubborn Jacob and their non living Babylonian. I could remember creating threads for 4 of you but none of you is intelligent enough to debate with me but resorted to insult just like you did here showing the quality of a dullard.liar that couldnt hold a sensible discussion. I was a christian like you before seeing the light and am very sure that I must have been reading the bible than you. Wise up,you could do something before its too late. Accept ISLAM so as not to lose on D-DAY
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
babs787:

Nlers would have seen that Noetic has a big problem and lacks sense of reasoning.

grin grin grin grin blessed are the Nlers who think contrary to this . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligent types provide facts and not stupid denials that lacks proof. He denies everything supplied but couldnt providf facts. Your big brothers and sisters know me better and my posts speak of me. I remembered David running away from the thread I created when he posted false prophecy in Zachariah. Another of your big brothers,Olaadegbu posted a verse linking it to Jesus and trinity but forgot never to lift out of context and that the verses were on a message from God to Isaiah and to stubborn Jacob and their non living Babylonian. I could remember creating threads for 4 of you but none of you is intelligent enough to debate with me but resorted to insult just like you did here showing the quality of a dullard.liar that couldnt hold a sensible discussion. I was a christian like you before seeing the light and am very sure that I must have been reading the bible than you. Wise up,you could do something before its too late. Accept ISLAM so as not to lose on D-DAY
thou deluded slave of allah. . . . please show ONE thread (which I was involved in) where u displayed ONE fact.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Noetic

thou deluded slave of allah. . . . please show ONE thread (which I was involved in) where u displayed ONE fact.

Where I asked you to explain the contradictions and some stuff:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-256685.0.html

I asked you on Easter celebration and the contradiction in time he was crucified and other issues here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260703.0.html

I asked you about Ishmael age and the promised child here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260708.0.html

I asked you on crucifixion here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260724.0.html

Lastly, on missing verses:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260713.0.html

Now show me from any of this links where you have answered question(s)
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
and the rubbish above are supposed to be "facts"?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
Show us/proove to us that they are not facts.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
fellis:

Show us/proove to us that they are not facts.

hey. . . . grin grin grin grin grin

please hear urself, I should show u proofs that the RUBBISH he said are NOT facts? LOL

WHAT IS THE RELEVANCE OF ANY OF THE RUBBISH HE SAID IN THOSE THREADS?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by littleb(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

hey. . . . grin grin grin grin grin

please hear urself, I should show u proofs that the RUBBISH he said are NOT facts? LOL

Then, where are your own facts?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2009
littleb:

Then, where are your own facts?
facts for?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Noetic

This happened to be your post:

I gave you some threads where I tendered facts and asked you to explain but you went further by saying:

hey. . . .

Claiming that the links are rubbish. Well I am not surprised that the rubbish are from your bible. Since you want to deny the uneniable facts, let me reframe it for you

Where I asked you to explain the contradictions and some stuff:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-256685.0.html

These are part of the facts culled from the link above which you couldnt answer:

1. Who was the father of Uzziah?

Joram (Matthew 1:
Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

2. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

If you are saying the bible is complete

2. If the bible is complete, where are these verses in Revised Standard Version, Good News Bible, New International Bible, Living Bible Versions and other bibles apart from KJV

a.Mathew 17 v 21 (b) mark 11 v 26 (c) acts 8 v 37 (d) Mathew 17 v 21 (e) Mathew 21 v 44 (f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc

I could remember you asking me in the thread to furnish you the verses in which I did but nothing came forth from you. Now how come the verses are missing in other versions but present in KJV and when we looked at the original manuscript, it didnt exist, so where did KJV got its own from?

I asked you on Easter celebration and the contradiction in time he was crucified and other issues here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260703.0.html

The above link is for Easter celebration which has no basis in christianity but PAGAN Celebration. Jesus didnt fulfil the three days and three nights prophecy and if you think he did kindly do the calculation for me. Note that he was buried on Friday but rose on Sunday morning.

Here are part of the questions, facts form your bible you called RUBBISH

Please do the three days and three nights calculation for me. Jesus died on Friday but resurrected on Sunday morning.

The gospels contradict themselves on this matter. John says Jesus was crucified at noon, while Mark says it was the third hour, or 9:00 a.m. (Jn 19.14, Mk 15.25). In any event, Jesus spent from three to six hours hanging from a cross, torture that traditionally was survived for three to six days."

Jesus' last words, according to Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34, were to quote Psalm 22, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?' "But Luke has Jesus quote psalm 31: 'Father, into your hands I commend my spirit'. [Also] John's account, in which Jesus says [, ] 'It is finished' [John 19:28-30]"Freke & Gandy, p173. It seems that Jesus' disciples do not know his last words.

I asked you about Ishmael age and the promised child here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260708.0.html

I asked you about Ishmael, his age and the promised child in the above link. One of said that Ishmael might have had may have some form of profound mental retardation or delayed developmental milestone while Olaadegbu tried interpreting the verses wrongly claiming that biy was not put on Hagars back/shoulder but handed to her but I had to give him some versions claiming that a 17 year boy was put on the shoulder:

14-21

14 Early next morning Abraham took some food and a full water-skin and gave them to Hagar. [b]He set the child on her shoulde[/b]r and sent her away, and she wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba.

I asked you on crucifixion here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260724.0.html

When was Jesus cruficied, where was he crucified and what time?

Lastly, on missing verses:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260713.0.html

The above on missing verses. Deny the facts.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2009
didnt todak answer ur questions?

of course u wouldnt consider his answers cos the questions were not from ur brain initially.

why is reasoning now an uncommon habit?

how many of my questions have u ever answered?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Noetic

didnt todak answer ur questions? Huh Huh Huh

of course u wouldnt consider his answers cos the questions were not from ur brain initially.

why is reasoning now an uncommon habit?

how many of my questions have u ever answered?

Yes he did that and was exposed further from lifting response form his website:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-256685.32.html

cool cool
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

Yes he did that and was exposed further from lifting response form his website:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-256685.32.html

cool cool
and so what?

how many times have u ever answered my question?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2009
What questions have I not answered and how many times have you pretended not to have seen response despite repetition?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by noetic(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
babs787:

What questions have I not answered and how many times have you pretended not to have seen response despite repetition?
the day u start answering my questions, rain will start falling in the desert.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by littleb(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2009
noetic:

All your questions are answerred.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by babs787(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Noetic

You are becoming civil these days grin. Keep it my dear friend. Which of your questions answers have not been provided?
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by ttruth(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
@post :

The Koran were Muhammed's personal thoughts and opinnions. It is not divine and the Quran is evil. That is why the devil was able to cast its words into Muhammed's mouth and Muhammed could not discern it because he was never a prophet in the first place cheesy.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by chakula: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2010
t.truth/false,

That's why the last testiment (QUR'AN) yet is never corrupt, as it was happened to the bible.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by abdulreal(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2010
Lot of the Christians who jump on topics on NL/Islam for Muslims are not intelligent at all and very rude, pple like noetic , t.truth etc.

I think we Muslims on NL /Islam for Muslims should stop discussing with them.

This segment is ment for intelligent and serious pple.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by chakula: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
That's good idea.
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by ttruth(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
chakula:

t.truth/false,
That's why the last testiment (QUR'AN) yet is never corrupt, as it was happened to the bible.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The truth is always bitter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You claim the bible is corrupt but you deluded slaves of allah never stops making reference to the bible. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by ttruth(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
abdulreal:

Lot of the Christians who jump on topics on NL/Islam for Muslims are not intelligent at all and very rude, pple like noetic , t.truth etc.
I think we Muslims on NL /Islam for Muslims should stop discussing with them.
This segment is ment for intelligent and serious pple.

Muslims are not intelligent at all. All they are good at is violence, stupidity, explosive anger, murdering people and slitting throats at any slight opportunity. cheesy
Re: Who Wrote The Koran? by nopuqeater: 1:30am On Mar 06, 2010
@t.truth: « #29 on: Yesterday at 08:23:59 PM »
You claim the bible is corrupt but you deluded slaves of allah never stops making reference to the bible.
we reference the bible to call you to the truth that may remain in it, agreeing with it is the Quran. we call you to the truth per chance you may see your mistake and step away from the lies of three gods, since God should be All Knowing, but in the trinity jesus lacks full knowledge and unable to do anything out of his own independent power, except what God Allows for him. this is the way God dealt with all prophets before jesus and the only one after him (as).

Quran is enough for muslim and it is the book that is the yardstick separating the truth from the falsehood of what the Bible contains. you should be fool of thanks for Muhammad (as) who by his Lord allowed you a way out of the darkness of three gods; trinity like tripoid, whereby if one part is deficient, there is no purity in the outcome of the whole. is death not a sign of mortality and mortality is part of the whole rays o deficiency that makes man a man, created and not God the Creator? jesus also ate, slept tired and also the animal like qualities of deficating,stumbering and lack of complete knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Views About Mufti Ismail Menk / Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim / The Real Top 5 False Things About Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.