Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

A Plea For Forgiveness To Our Son - Ibrahim Hassan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Plea For Forgiveness To Our Son - Ibrahim Hassan (442 Views)

Fraudster Kingpin Arinze AKA 'senator Nwobodo' Who Died Seeking Forgiveness (pic / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" / Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea For Forgiveness To Our Son - Ibrahim Hassan by doubleroti: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Son,

It’s been close to four days since i heard the horrible news and saw the pictures of what happened to you, and still cannot get it off my mind and thoughts. What a world! What a life!, How cruel and how wicked.

Son, We failed you, and for this i ask that you forgive us. As a nation, we have failed you, As a people, we have failed you. As parents, we have failed you and as Neighbors, we have failed you.

We had only one job - To give you a hope and a future, but rather, you were taken away in such gruesome and callous capacity. It was our duty to keep you off such wicked and unreasonable men, but we failed at that task. It was our duty to create a world where such acts would not exist but our selfishness and greed has created a dark dark world. You deserved an opportunity to life at its fullest but you were not even given a chance to dream your own dreams.

Worse still is the fact that your ravaged, lifeless body was displayed to the world without any form of respect, placing no value on you. All focus and attention was on the killer and what he had done, rather not on you - OUR SON.

Let me take a moment to let you know that you are more than any sensational story that we will share on blogs or discuss for the first few minutes after hearing it. You’re our son and you will be remembered for what you could have become.

You were Young, Helpless and Defenseless and we failed to give you the necessary protection you deserved.

You will not be forgotten.
Re: A Plea For Forgiveness To Our Son - Ibrahim Hassan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged To Court For Using Iron Rod To Batter Pregnant Woman / Boko Haram Kills 60 In Yobe Village / Thai Fingerprint Matches Bomb Suspect - Newstac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.