Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

READ AND BE WISE... CONFIRM THIS MYSTERY! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / READ AND BE WISE... CONFIRM THIS MYSTERY! (420 Views)

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ AND BE WISE... CONFIRM THIS MYSTERY! by wordoflife2us: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
[b]What is the beast mark fellow nairalanders? Is it here today in our world? Are we ignorant of the biblical prophecies and ignoring the warnings from the LORD Almighty? (HOLY BIBLE) The recent drastic change in the world today that we call civilization is who's inspiration? our social media today, is it designed to help or to ruin humanity, Why is it that morals and values are declining every part of the world, have you noticed personally that evil is taking over good gradually? Do you notice mysterious lies and wickedness in human nature today? Terrible and strange news every where, why some people keep arguing and saying that it has not significant meaning.

Some claims that the world has been full of evil from the early time, but is it the truth or are they been possessed or controlled by evil spirits that are every where in the world today, brethren, i speak to you today with the spirit of our LORD JESUS CHRIST to be aware that the time is now, do not take all this events for granted, go back to the scripures and search for the truth by yourself, pray to God to unfold the serect in the bible which is knowledge to understand it, for the word of GOD is spirit and it's LIFE, you need the grace of GOD to understand it clear, be sober, be vigilant, so many policies in out world today has challenged us to accept it by force without your notice.... If you do not upgrade your account ....It will be shut down or disabled.... Why? THINK! BE WISE! I want you to observe this strange but reality, you can write any word on this page in capital letters and post it to get the same result as you posted except the name of JESUS IN CAPITAL ALL... IN return you will view it in small letters, does it means the internet is controlled by the enemy of JESUS CHRIST.... Try it yourself and confirm it... write JESUS CHRIST ALL IN CAPITAL, Post it and see it youself.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Story / Churches That Cannot Keep Their Environments Clean Are Far Away From God / Who Remembers Reading This Book ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.