Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

happy new month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / happy new month (696 Views)

Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

happy new month by wwiseman: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
boom
Re: happy new month by Ekiseme(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ana emenu
Re: happy new month by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: happy new month by Johnnoah1st: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
SIE FRAU UNS ERREICHEN
Re: happy new month by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
I want a double platinum beauty for a wife industry immediately... mtchew
Re: happy new month by StainlessRa: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked
Re: happy new month by wwiseman: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
jcmaiah:
I want a double platinum beauty for a wife industry immediately... mtchew

Sir, nothing wrong in actually stating what i want. Humans differs in their choices. You dont have to hiss or get mad. Have fun.
Re: happy new month by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
wwiseman:

Sir, nothing wrong in actually stating what i want. Humans differs in their choices. You dont have to hiss or get mad. Have fun.
Thank you for your advise.
Re: happy new month by mekzyjoe(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
wwiseman:
Ok, i cannot mention my real name here and as you may see, this is a new moniker. I do not wish to make use of my real moniker because of spammers and jokers who like taking advantage of everything here NL.

What I want
I am in search of someone for a serious relationship which might lead to something better (God willing). I am 31 years old, resident in Delta State, so whoever might be interested should be in Delta state also. I have no desire for long distance relationships.

Who I am
I am not a very tall person, i am chubby and apart from these, cant really say if i am cute or not. I guess that is left for you to decide.

I am from Delta North (please am not related to Okowa Oh), precisely Ndokwa East LGA, a graduate and currently running my own firm. Not a large firm but it's growing. I am into ICT Consulting/and also a contractor. I have some few people in my payroll monthly, so yes i can say am doing a bit ok.

I am a christian, and the church i attend is House on The Rock, though i keep trying to get closer to God daily (it aint easy though).

You get to know more about me (and my real moniker) when we get talking.

What I really want & dont want.
I dont want a girl coming because of money or what you can gain financially. Trust me, i will be able to identify you (from experience).

I dont want a girl who is a fashion freak. Yes, you must look good but it shouldn't become a priority whereby you feel like killing yourself if you dont fix Brazilian hair (joking). Seriously, you must not be a fashion freak.

I need a girl who has something doing (business, working, etc), if there is nothing doing, no problem but do you have plans to get busy? And yes, you must have some educational qualification (OND, HND, or BSC). The reason is because by the Grace of God, i have become closer to the government here in Delta State and once job slots are being shared, i might be opportuned to get one or two slots for myself which i plan on handing over to my future wife-to-be (which i am still searching for).

I am a nice person, i am not a stingy person BUT i dont appreciate asking for lots of frivolities. Whether you like it or not, money is not easy to come by.

The fun part
The answer is yes, i like intimacy. And i love watching movies (and reading). Least i forget, i love computers. Sometimes i also enjoy hanging out. grin

Why i am doing a request here?
Well, i have met several girls around me and somehow i keep falling in the hands of un-serious fellas, always wanting to party and always in demand of money ( i wonder what's it with girls and money). So, i figure why don't i expand my search and get someone nice? So, i think i want to risk it with a total stranger.

My philosophy
I believe love doesn't make a relationship work. The most important ingredient is understanding and friendship. So, if you are interested we can start off as being friends and grow a level of understanding between us. Hopefully, it might just work out.

You will get to see my pics on whatsapp or bbm or whatever is available.

Please and please i need a serious person who thinks she is ready to settle down soon (hopefully).

Reach out to me via text or call 08065828068.

Note: I am very real and serious. No insults, no derailers. Cheers.

Re: happy new month by mekzyjoe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
all dis ontop GHOSTS female on NL...NA WA OO

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is This True About Your EX? / How Do You Really Know You're Falling In Love? / Cures For I'm ‘NOT GOOD ENOUGH’ Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.