Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership (1104 Views)

APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by jennycutiey: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has admitted that the Director of State Security Service, DSS, Daura Lawal was actually a member of the APC security outfit during the last general election despite claims he had no affiliation with the party.

The PDP, Wednesday, disclosed that Daura was a card carrying APC member recruited to bend the rules in favour of the President’s party.

In response to the allegation, The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Lai Mohammed on Thursday denied Daura saying, was not by any means connected to Buhari or APC as a party.

Who is fooling Who

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/presidency-denies-then-admits-dauras-apcs-membership/

Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by IYADARA(f): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by merry02(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Apc got distinction in lies since 1960 grin
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by zik4ever: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
I dont know why anyone is seeing all this as breaking news or something to debate etc. I am not sure (have no evidence) that Daura is a card carrying member of APC, but even APC and Buhari knows that Daura was a member of the security committee of APC. I am surprised this is becoming news now? So PDP is discovering that now? The man is from Daura and was brought out of retirement by PMB. I am not criticising him or supporting him. Let facts be facts and let politics be politics. Once he became DG and a new CSO was appointed, I knew DSS would no longer be bashed for being partisan and unprofessional. Thats how it works. DSS is now automatically non-partisan and a professional organisation! Again, another fact is that you dont even have to be a card carrying member of any party to "work" for that party! I tell you, its always been like that in most cases just that some were more brazen than others. Its a real dilemma but denying that is living in denial and tring to re-write history.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by ki02020(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
That doesn't mean he can't discharge his duty properly
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by zik4ever: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:
That doesn't mean he can't discharge his duty properly
Fully agreed but I wouldnt decieve myself to expect that of him bro...... How will he do it? That why I was laughing when some even said DSS should be scrapped because of the last administration. Its an abnormal normality sir. I agree it shouldnt be sha.
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari must be brain-"waja"
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by ki02020(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
zik4ever:

Fully agreed but I wouldnt decieve myself to expect that of him bro...... How will he do it? That why I was laughing when some even said DSS should be scrapped because of the last administration. Its an abnormal normality sir. I agree it shouldnt be sha.

Abi..... the fact that some people misbehave during GEJ era does not mean othe people will do the same
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by pat077: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
We are in the era of denial.
Re: Presidency Denies, Then Admits Daura’s Apc’s Membership by FacelessPatriot: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
he even made it obvious by arresting only pdp politicians. Now that buhari has accepted the truth, he should save himself some honour by sacking daura

(1) (Reply)

Prostitution Is Not A Crime, It Is A Fundamental Right – Amnesty International / Female Suicide Bomber Kills Six In Maiduguri Market / Delta Assembly Suspends Baro, Uvwie LG Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.