Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast (3577 Views)

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / How To Do Mini Importation Business With The Current Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by buchibrand(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
This guy is just trying to teach a brother the way and most guys here are trying to discourage him.
Please if you know a better way and procedure than his, share it here.
Thank you
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by ClearYourGoods: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Hello nairalanders am the ceo of Amebocity and ive decided to venture into the mini importation business with any body who is legitimate...... But i need someone who has been in the business for more than 6 months... And has received goods more than 4times....ok this is what i want to do... Since am just new in the biz.... And still need training.. I will give you 20k for a start for you to import for me little girls and boys things like earings and necklace...and any oda tin..... Please you must live in lagos and in olodi apapa so we can meet..... And i also need prove of your business..... Pls anybody help me... Whatsapp 0708 4960 327
Flashsms9@gma il.com..... If it works well then i can invest up too 500k pls i need a legitimate person...
And drop a comment here before contacting me so nairalanders can see ur username... So dey can say their mind as usual....
Hello Ayofresh4u, let us at MGL help with your clearing and forwarding needs. We'd be excited to do business with you and your partners.
MGL
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Guys...... Can you tell me the products that best worked out for you
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by chudy144(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
I think you should start with aliexpress to get to know how the whole system works. Then from there you can now move to buying from alibaba.

Thats my own take .

To learn I think there are quite a good number of thread that teaches one how to do it here on nairaland you can as well Check my profile to read the one I did to help newbies get started.

See you at the top.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by chudy144(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Guys...... Can you tell me the products that best worked out for you

Do your research well and find out what is selling around you.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by sluvy4tune(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Funny enough, the Ceo of Amebocity is not willing to learn even the basis of a new trade he wants to venture into.

Seriously we need a school of entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

If you truly owned Amebocity you should be ashamed of this act of yours. Abi you think say importation na cut & paste ni ? You have been referred to good threads to learn u refuse, great u have people like hahn who is ready for this cut and paste tutorial to a lazy business man like you who doesn't even know what he is interested in importing, but is ready to import.....I am not certain any serious minded Importer on this forum will even respond to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
sluvy4tune:
Funny enough, the Ceo of Amebocity is not willing to learn even the basis of a new trade he wants to venture into.

If you truly owned Amebocity you should be ashamed of this act of yours. Abi you think say importation na cut & paste ni ? You have been referred to good threads to learn u refuse, great u have people like hahn who is ready for this cut and paste tutorial to a lazy business man like you who doesn't even know what he is interested in importing, but is ready to import.....I am not certain any serious minded Importer on this forum will even respond to you.

Lol
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Thanks for being that harsh... Am just 17 and its not easy controlling so many things at the same time.... Amebocity, four bulksms portal, web design jobs, i also do offline, affiliate marketing and many oders..... Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2015
hahn:

Yep. After making payment to them and filling out the "order placement" form, they'll handle everything from purchasing the products and shipping. You'll only have to go to their office to pick up your goods when it arrives.

Please, try and get info from the other importers that are coming into the thread. Most gurus will gladly lend you a hand and share their experiences and might even have cheaper methods for you to ship.

I'm only sharing what has worked for me. With different info, you'll be able to chose a better option and get more value for your money.

If you need more info, let me know. And how is it going so far?
Moving well
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Moving well

Cool
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by sluvy4tune(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Thanks for being that harsh... Am just 17 and its not easy controlling so many things at the same time.... Amebocity, four bulksms portal, web design jobs, i also do offline, affiliate marketing and many oders..... Thank you

Just 17 you said doesnt change the fact that you need basic knowledge of a trade before you venture into it, No business is as easy as you think, you can have millions of naira stacked into an investment and have it wipe away within hours just due to bad decision, it has happened before and its still happening. The idea of you grabbing items on alibaba and dropping links here , at the same time asking what to import, how you intend to invest 500k, and all that shows you have not done your feasibility study at all, Yes importation is working for someone you know does not automatically Guarantee your own success.

I will still advice go back home and carefully draft out what you want, be ready for the task ahead, there and then people will be willing to assist you free of charge ( without even telling them you are the ceo of amebocity)

Finally Bro, you have alot of work to do on yourself, i love your hustling spirit but if its not properly managed , it will destroy what you are trying to build, You need to get your acts together, I know alot of CEOs on this forum even when transacting biz worth millions of naira u will never hear them talk about their CEO status until fortunately you meet them in person. God still gives Grace to the humble smiley
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Just 17 you said doesnt change the fact that you need basic knowledge of a trade before you venture into it, No business is as easy as you think, you can have millions of naira stacked into an investment and have it wipe away within hours just due to bad decision, it has happened before and its still happening. The idea of you grabbing items on alibaba and dropping links here , at the same time asking what to import, how you intend to invest 500k, and all that shows you have not done your feasibility study at all, Yes importation is working for someone you know does not automatically Guarantee your own success.

I will still advice go back home and carefully draft out what you want, be ready for the task ahead, there and then people will be willing to assist you free of charge ( without even telling them you are the ceo of amebocity)

Finally Bro, you have alot of work to do on yourself, i love your hustling spirit but if its not properly managed , it will destroy what you are trying to build, You need to get your acts together, I know alot of CEOs on this forum even when transacting biz worth millions of naira u will never hear them talk about their CEO status until fortunately you meet them in person. God still gives Grace to the humble smiley

Thank you.... I know wat i want and i got a teacher already.. Dnt quote me again
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by olaide721(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=hahn post=36466432]

They both sell in wholesale. Besides, you need more options on buyers. 1688 prices are cheaper though, go there[/quote ]sorry o is dis how to teach a new bee in importation? Hmmmmm o lagbara oo
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=olaide721 post=36512343][/quote]

That's how I learnt and I'm only teaching him what I've practised and what works for me.

If you have a better way of teaching him, why don't you just go ahead?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by arabianights: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

17!!!!!?...........................am sooo proud of you.Dont let any insult deter you.How many of them did even a quater of what you are doing ?.
you seem to be into I.t,thats really good.
Be sure to be a person of intergrity,honesty and profesionalism.Keep going and one day,very soon Bill gates will personally come down to ask you for a favour.

Be respectful and listen to the wise ones, okay? There are past topics on importation here on nairaland,why not go through them and ask questions.One good move you did is to start with little money.

BEST OF LUCK
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by arabianights: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Thank you.... I know wat i want and i got a teacher already.. Dnt quote me again

SWEETS,HE HAS GOOD POINTS YOU KNOW .JUST IGNORE THE TONE HE USED BUT HEED TO THE ADVICE
YOU ARE CONFIDENT AND STUBBORN,GOOD TRAITS IF USED POSITIVELY BUT A GOOD LEADER ALWAYS LISTENS
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2015
arabianights:

17!!!!!?...........................am sooo proud of you.Dont let any insult deter you.How many of them did even a quater of what you are doing ?.
you seem to be into I.t,thats really good.
Be sure to be a person of intergrity,honesty and profesionalism.Keep going and one day,very soon Bill gates will personally come down to ask you for a favour.

Be respectful and listen to the wise ones, okay? There are past topics on importation here on nairaland,why not go through them and ask questions.One good move you did is to start with little money.

BEST OF LUCK

Bless you...
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
arabianights:

SWEETS,HE HAS GOOD POINTS YOU KNOW .JUST IGNORE THE TONE HE USED BUT HEED TO THE ADVICE
YOU ARE CONFIDENT AND STUBBORN,GOOD TRAITS IF USED POSITIVELY BUT A GOOD LEADER ALWAYS LISTENS
thank you sir.... I appreciate smiley
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

That's how I learnt and I'm only teaching him what I've practised and what works for me.

If you have a better way of teaching him, why don't you just go ahead?
Bro the rate of the dollar now does it affect the cost of the goods nd shipping?
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Bro the rate of the dollar now does it affect the cost of the goods nd shipping?

Yep

As an importer, you're at the mercy of the exchange rate. However, the stronger the naira, the better
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by yemtag: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gud day pple,i just finished serving nd am interested in import /export..Pls i need a trust worthy person dat can assist me wit it.
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by hahn(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ayofresh4u

Check out this thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

You'll get lots of help there
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:
Ayofresh4u

Check out this thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

You'll get lots of help there
thanks a Million goin through it...

1 Like

Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by Ayofresh4u(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Whenever i read this your post... I just feel like cutting off your tongue so u never talk again..... Shit.... Are u a military general? You are to harsh ni..... Read what you wrote.... U just jumped into conclusion... I refused, am lazy etc...... Did i refuse anything here now...... Am lazy...... Can you do what am doing..... If you see me can you stand where i stand? Pls lets keep it Simple here..... My bros i appreciate your efforts.... Am at the stage of getting a visa card for the purchases now.... Doing dat 2moro... Will inform u all abt my progress.... Even you sluvy4tune....
Re: If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast by sluvy4tune(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Ayofresh4u:

Whenever i read this your post... I just feel like cutting off your tongue so u never talk again..... Shit.... Are u a military general? You are to harsh ni..... Read what you wrote.... U just jumped into conclusion... I refused, am lazy etc...... Did i refuse anything here now...... Am lazy...... Can you do what am doing..... If you see me can you stand where i stand? Pls lets keep it Simple here..... My bros i appreciate your efforts.... Am at the stage of getting a visa card for the purchases now.... Doing dat 2moro... Will inform u all abt my progress.... Even you sluvy4tune....

Goodwork kidbro, I honestly want to read your success story, I didn't want you be so much in a hurry so you don't make some avoidable mistakes, I want to see you climb mountain I didn't climb when I was 17.

Let's move beyond this chapter...Bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Businesses With 1k Start Up Capital / How Can I Open A Paypal Account. / Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.