Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners - Career (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners (128126 Views)

Poll: Which option of Electrical Engineering do you prefer?

Electronics and Telecoms: 68% (203 votes)
Power and Machinery: 28% (84 votes)
Lecturing: 3% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. / Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future? / Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Isleke: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Dear fluxview.kindly send the materials on electrical maintenance and other PDF to deepleke@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Jerekre(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please is there any Marine ETO in the house? There are some enquiries I'll like to make
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by lesliejaja: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
https:///%2B2349055954533?text=Hello%2C%20please%20tell%20me%20more%20about%20Giftaworld%2C%20%20my%20name%20is%20_
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Merevecalculus: 9:04am On May 02, 2021
olascottpeter:
hmmmm....I was wanting to study electrical/electronics engineering but I think I will have my mind changed for another course ....because what I have read in this tread so far is not encouraging..it is like everyone here is regretting for going for the course..

Thanks
I doubt if u are here to search for something at the first place, cause I don't see anything particularly discouraging here
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Nosainwe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Half way through this thread and wow ,
I hope the thread is rekindled , so much knowledge .
A 2nd year EEE chap here , happy I found this , will come back with my questions soon , I hope pratitioners and apsirants will be on deck to give their input.
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by pokilo: 2:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Job...title: Electrical/Embedded Engineer 2
We are looking to add an Electrical/Embedded engineer with a lot of experience in electronics and simulations
-- Must have an in-depth knowledge on circuit Simulation
-- Must have practical knowledge in PCB manufacturing and building custom circuits
-- Must have a lot of knowledge on micro controllers and programming it
-- Must relocate to Umuahia, Abia state
-- Can work under pressure and able to work independently
-- Experience in Transformers is a plus but not required
-- Experience in Inverter/Charge controller will be a plus
Education:
BSC,HND or 5 years trade experience
forwardyour resumeto careers@kodionconsulting.com
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by ozeeagrotech(m): 5:08am On Nov 19, 2022
buy condemned Battery
Am a buyer of dead inverter, buyer of scrap batteries of any quantity plus free pick up within Lagos. We don't buy stolen batteries.
All the batteries am buying are to be recycle also to keep our environmental healthy from its hazardous element. Hotline Whatsapp / call 08130743316 ~ Isaac Amedu

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by victory148(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Why has this thread died, Electrical/Electronics Engineering is one of the most diverse and relevant field right now. We should resurrect this thread.
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by DHaran: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
you studied EEE can you wire a house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.