Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot (4801 Views)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / Biafra order the remover of 13% oil derivation and removal of local government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by tochukwuifeduba: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
There is danger in the air now radio biafra have just started an emergency radio broadcast. He asked Buhari to produce the police man who shot dead the man in Aba or else every police man in Aba wil be killed.tune in now

The moderators can remove the post or ban me until 2018. I have said what I, m listening to now.

6 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please wait, Buhari is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by omoelesa(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Who cares, let the action begins
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by maverickdude(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
wateva

1 Like

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by StOla: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Let them kill every police man there if they are ready to face the fury of Nigeria.

It seems the Igbos who have fled the North East are already missing their former scenery. They are trying their best to recreate Borno and Yobe in the South East.

The police should investigate the extra judicial killing and prosecute accordingly.

16 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by backtosender: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
The hit is on already information reaching me right now is that police station and their vans are on flames right now no police can be found in the whole area

1 Like

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by sokunji(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
take it easy bro.
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Codedeben: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Funny. He has already started the genocide of his own people (Men of the force, of which majority of them might be from the same region with him) right before the major genocide he's being anticipating and clamoring for.

Yet some people would still take the Shekau's protégé serious.

11 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by MabraO: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
They can go ahead to kill those who will help their flat head in achieving Biafra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by fulanimafia: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
The day we have been waiting for is here.

Let ONE cop be harmed and you will all know OBJ was a harmless man.

6 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Beremx(f): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
what exactly led to the riot? No one has been able to say what happened.
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by amadice(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
i pity the innocent police man...they will start going on about without black and black....uesless ppl
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
fulanimafia:
shut up. Was it not the same macho man buhari that Tom polo brought to his knees with just a mere sneeze.

7 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by warrior01: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:
An innocent man killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by ojun50(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
@Beremx check other post
any way i pray for peace no matter the situation
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Ahmed4002(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:

According to an eye witness,trouble started in
Ariaria axis of Aba when Policemen chasing drug
dealers shot indiscriminately,which resulted to
the death of one Shoe maker in Aba.
Angered by the action of the Policemen,the
angry shoe makers stormed on the Police
stattion,set it on FIRE and fleed all the
suspects in the Police custody .

http://www.puoreports.com/2015/07/photonews-shoe-makers-set-police.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by nwadiuko1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am in Aba right now.....if the appropriate authorities don't take care of this issue.......its sure going to escalate........

Ariaria of all places damn!.....
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by shakaZuIlu: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:

called a friend from ariaria now he explained to me what happened.

armed police guess (dss, NDLEA) was chasing a band of weed smokers as they ran the police started shooting sporadically and they missed target and shot an innocent shoe dealer sitting in his shop (head shot near the mouth) plus many wounded casualties from stray bullets. then the shoe dealers line started riot disarming the police men and it took the military effort with APC to calm the situation down.
Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Shut your mouth if you dont have anything meaningful to say.

We are trying to clam down the situation to avoid more exclamation so that the heads of your fulani/hausa brothers in the east wont go off and you are here beating your empty chest and issuing empty threats.

You can as well, arm yourself and head to aba to fight/

Why should the police go to a market like bakassi and start shooting there. How can any sane person shoot in a crowded market without expecting casualties.

13 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by shakaZuIlu: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

may thunder strike your father dead there
Thunder scatter your mama head there
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Thunder blaster your intestine there
Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

4 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by UncleJudax(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have repeatedly said it, the content and ideology of radio biafra have to be purged.

Nnamdi Kalu is being foolhardy. We are preaching of more development and he is about to plunge the whole east into a war zone.

He certainly hasn't been to the NE or wasn't around in 1967.

E no go funny o!

8 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by KinkyAngela(f): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

* Nnamdi Kanu summons an emergency meeting of the Biafra war council as heavy fighting between IPOB Terrorists and the Nigerian Police Force rocks Aba, Abia state.

* multiple bomb explosions in Ariara market

* one police station and two depper life church have been burnt

*casualty figures yet unknown but rescue workers say numbers of dead bodies counted so far could be as high as 200

*Governor Okezie Ikpeazu slams a dusk to dawn curfew on Aba and it environs

* more details later

1 Like

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by shakaZuIlu: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

i have taken the snapshot of your comments and i will publish it around every social media.

let heads roll your brothers are in trouble now

we'll kill them alllllllll angry

1 Like

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by superstar1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As if they have the liver!!!!!

Try it and see Aba obliterated from the map of the ''jungle of Biafra'' like Sodom and Gomorrah.

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Olodo you think you are dealing with a minority tribe? I am not supportr of jungle justice but do no think anyone can re-enact the odi scenario on any majority tribe!!! The east is presently charged and any foolish act by PMB would bring an end to this country or at least this republic

4 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by asha80(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
UncleJudax:
I have repeatedly said it, the content and ideology of radio biafra have to be purged.

Nnamdi Kalu is being foolhardy. We are preaching of more development and he is about to plunge the whole east into a war zone.

He certainly hasn't been to the NE or wasn't around in 1967.

E no go funny o!
he sits in London to dish out instruction...funny..and he has uk citizenship

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
superstar1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Try it and see Aba obliterated from the map of the ''jungle of Biafra'' like Sodom and Gomorrah.

I do not think yu know Aba people.Perharps a quick google search would educate you.

@topic

I think the situation should be handled with utmost caution before it spreads all over the eastern region

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by Beremx(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
warrior01:

An innocent man killed
Chai!
Of all places to kill an innocent man is Ariaria market? Police people don jam their match! Aba boys anaghi achikwa ochi o!

RIP to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by UncleJudax(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
he sits in London to dish out instruction...funny..and he has uk citizenship
The gullible ones wouldn't dare call him out.

BTW, why can't there be a revolutionary radio station to counter the uselessness of this radio biafra?

We need development, not war!

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by UncleJudax(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
superstar1:

Lol. And you call them chest beaters? Just sit dafuq down.

stupidStar! wink

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by superstar1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

I do not think yu know Aba people.Perharps a quick google search would educate you.

@topic

I think the situation should be handled with utmost caution before it spreads all over the eastern region
Where were they when Nigerian was defeating Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Security Alert! Radio Biafra order the killing of every policeman in Aba ovRiot by superstar1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lol. And you call them chest beaters? Just sit dafuq down.

stupidStar! wink
JudasIscariot

I repeat, try it and you shall see another Rwanda cockroach treatment.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Lagos State Pays N55,941billion Accrued Pension Rights / Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.