Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are (891 Views)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by sarabali19: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
The US–based lady on Instagram, Shella, who accused popular musician and self-styled Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Enetimi Odon aka Timaya, of rape, has made it official to the US authority. Recall the allegation was made last Thursday in a series of posts on Instagram. One of the posts by the lady read i swear to God who creat even and earth click here and see hospital report document you cant belive this report i swear see the true here http://www.parrotnaija.com/
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by Airforce1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Post the full details here man
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by sarabali19: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:
Post the full details here man
go to the site and read full details
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by Airforce1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
sarabali19:
go to the site and read full details

I won't waste my MB on your lies

Timaya didn't do it
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by ndukwejoe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
yawa de o
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by sinaj(f): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:

I won't waste my MB on your lies
Timaya didn't do it
xup nigga
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by Afrok(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op it'll take more than a beg for me to click on that link.... do u know why? It's simple, Timaya's problems is his and not mine.
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

xup nigga

kiss kiss kiss

Nothing much

How are you?
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:

kiss kiss kiss
Nothing much
How are you?
m doing just fine smiley
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by Airforce1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

m doing just fine smiley

Good to know

Stay blessed
Re: The Timaya/shella Rape Case Allegation Just Got Nastier As Hospital Reports Are by zinnyoung120(f): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
don't think he will do it What some ladies are even pleading to get from him

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares First Picture Of Herself Since When She Has Given Birth / Irish Music Legend Bono Photobombs Banky W, Waje(photos) / Guys! 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Physical Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.