Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta (48091 Views)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by kiowy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Damzil:
chai......he nid to b castrate
undecided say no more
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by Rhea(f): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
The pastor dey do exorcism. Chai!!!
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by klax(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pastor performing spiritual healing at cementry

Did the police beat him up if no then the police did not did well honestly they should have beat him up very well before taking him to station because I'm so sick of pastor this pastor that pls is it a *must* you have to be a pastor for Gid sake
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by bejeria101(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cemetry deliverance?*pastor to spirit* I said come out!,e bo ta lol
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by Israel5(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
God have mercy. Prophets and 'men of god' evrywhere nw. Is ths the kind of persn that wil share the name Christian with me?
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by nyabinghi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Christianity is shyte walahi
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by tammie24: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats very bad

some pastors are really bad, they can go to the extreme just to deceive the entire public.

That was what happened to sister ngozi, sister ngozi wanted everything in the world, she wanted to get a job and also get a car and she also wanted to help little children, so she went to meet prophet ajanikoko opeyemi chinedu, he told her that he would do spiritual cleansing for her in the bush, after the prayers, God answered her prayers, now she is happily employed as...

She just got employed in a school as a driver with a bus to be carrying the little kids from their house to school and from school back to her house, we thank God for her

She got everything she asked for... at least
Lol
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by famzynet: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats very bad

some pastors are really bad, they can go to the extreme just to deceive the entire public.

That was what happened to sister ngozi, sister ngozi wanted everything in the world, she wanted to get a job and also get a car and she also wanted to help little children, so she went to meet prophet ajanikoko opeyemi chinedu, he told her that he would do spiritual cleansing for her in the bush, after the prayers, God answered her prayers, now she is happily employed as...
Laugh don finish me oooo.

She just got employed in a school as a driver with a bus to be carrying the little kids from their house to school and from school back to her house, we thank God for her
Laugh son finish me ooo.
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by Greatfes17: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spiritual cleansing?
Or
Performing ritual rites as required by his inside cupboard society.
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by ssiaccenture(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
The only way to step the rising tide of rape of under age, as against outright marriage contained in the law, should be casteration.
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by bidex(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmmmm.... things dey happen ooo
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by x123xlolls(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
HMM ...
PASTOR & HIS OWN CRISTIANITY
= ABOMINATION...

WHEN EVER I HEARD 'CHRISTIANITY' IN THIS DAYS..
I KNOW ITS A MATTER OF JOKE[b]HMM ...
= ABOMINATION...

I KNOW ITS A MATTER OF JOKE[/b]HMM ...
= ABOMINATION...

I KNOW ITS A MATTER OF JOKE
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by 2dillu2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats very bad

That was what happened to sister ngozi, sister ngozi wanted everything in the world, she wanted to get a job and also get a car and she also wanted to help little children, so she went to meet prophet ajanikoko opeyemi chinedu, he told her that he would do spiritual cleansing for her in the bush, after the prayers, God answered her prayers, now she is happily employed as...qq

hian grin

Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by Firevinci(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
PASTOR APPREHENDED AT A CEMETERY WITH AN UNDER AGED GIRL (DELTA STATE)

http://www.npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=90

In the cemetery, haba.
That's a pedophile pastor you're staring at
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by highbeeola(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
wonders
Dem relegate u
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by virunga: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2015
so sad to hear this news. the pastor should not like this
he supposed to do good things
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by chuose: 4:31am On Aug 01, 2015
AS USUAL NAIRALAND DOES IT'S BEST TO PROTRAY CHRISTIANITY IN BAD LIGHT

BUT IF IT WERE MOSLEMS NL WILL KEEP QUIET
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by front247: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Evil pastors everywhere we ar in d end times
Re: Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta by bolahayoyahoo: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
All these pastor sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.