Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report (1665 Views)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shella B is out for blood.

After sharing a snapshot of terroristic threats to her allegedly by Timaya early today, the Atlanta based woman has now released a rape report on her Instagram.
She did this to silence Timaya's fans who think she is lying. Her words:

"U USELESS FANS ARE ONLY MAKING #TIMAYA situation worse cus now im gettin ticked off and about to say Bleep ANY INNOCENT PARTY INVOLVED! THAT INCLUDES @BIBLAC AND THOSE KIDS I PUT INTO FUCKIN CONSIDERATION TO BEGIN WITH!!!! This is for all u cunts who was saying that I had complementary cards of the police that I never filed the police report, that I never went to the hospital well I just got my police report a police report takes 5 to 7 business days from the day u you filed it! It happened on Sunday I filed it on Sunday!! LOOK AT THE DATE REPORTED!!! I was in the hospital for over 7 fuckin hours while this monster was performing after he took advantage of me and threatened my life!! now I have the report I CANNOT release the details in the report because it's confidential and tomorrow I will be picking up my other police report for the terroristic threats he made to take my life" she wrote in the caption.

"I'm sick and tired of this shit! Im sick Of people taking advantage because they feel like they're somewhat higher than others this is American soil you cant do as you like and get away with it! And for those wondering I do have a lawyer and he said I can write and post whatever I want because I did nothing wrong so I have nothing to worry about you on the other hand #TIMAYA ok! #nomeansno #youcanttakealifeyoudidntcreatetimaya PLEASE KEEP TALKING #TIMAYA FANS, I GAT A HALF A Bleep LEFT TO GIVE" she further wrote.

It seems Shella B is intent on getting back at the 'Bow Down' singer.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/shella-b-timayas-alleged-rape-victim-shares-rape-report-id4031299.html

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by Scarcitato(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
If this allegation is real, it shows that Timaya is an animal for real. He had forgotten that Nigeria is different from America where the riches befogged the right of the poor. Am still observing psychologically if this story of rape was real and waiting for results.

Where is the jobless human being on Nairaland (INTROVERT)? I first u come today.
Tanks for the weekend holiday.

FTC, first Ever...

1 Like

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na wao
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by ojun50(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Make she go die self you can never bring him down.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by afonomics(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mtchew....
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by wagazala: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joystick be putting brothers in trouble since day 1. If this were to be true, then truly truly, dem witches follow am reach Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojun50:
Make she go die self you can never bring him down.

What if it really did happen? If it's true, what makes you think Timaya won't face the music?
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Scarcitato:
If this allegation is real, it shows that Timaya is an animal for real. He had forgotten that Nigeria is different from America where the riches befogged the right of the poor. Am still observing psychologically if this story of rape was real and waiting for results.
Where is the jobless human being on Nairaland (INTROVERT)? I first u come today.
Tanks for the weekend holiday.
FTC, first Ever...

your 7th post, and you're insulting a nairalander already. your ban go nearly reach methuselah age...

2 Likes

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by ojun50(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
lolaxavier:

What if it really did happen? If it's true, what makes you think Timaya won't face the music?

that one concern him, u and the girl oh
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:

your 7th post, and you're insulting a nairalander already. your ban go nearly reach methuselah age...

I guess 'Introvert' being the most jobless nairalander is not an insult. It's a well-known and well-established fact. Funny enough, I guess she loves the title cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is getting messier.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojun50:

that one concern him, u and the girl oh

What is dis one saying
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
There is something not adding up about Timaya's story. Even the girl's version is flawed. I'm observing both of una in 7D.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
She still hasn't told us hiw filing a r-ape.case against Timaya in Us will affect him in Nigeria undecided last last, e no go dey go US for show again. Ain't nobody gonna extradite him.

And for a r-ape victim, she sure uses some crass language. Hard to pass yourself off as a victim when you're using such nasty terms

2 Likes

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
safarigirl:
She still hasn't told us hiw filing a r-ape.case against Timaya in Us will affect him in Nigeria undecided last last, e no go dey go US for show again. Ain't nobody gonna extradite him.

And for a r-ape victim, she sure uses some crass language. Hard to pass yourself off as a victim when you're using such nasty terms

If charges are substantial and evidential against him, he could be extradited to the US to face prosecution. What do you think is happening with the American guy that killed a lion in Zimbabwe. From the look of things, he will be shipped back to the country where he committed the crime.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
lolaxavier:

If charges are substantial and evidential against him, he could be extradited to the US to face prosecution. What do you think is happening with the American guy that killed a lion in Zimbabwe. From the look of things, he will be shipped back to the country where he committed the crime.
in a lawless Nigeria? You mistake both countries. Let them extradite Buruji Kashamu first.

1 Like

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
safarigirl:
in a lawless Nigeria? You mistake both countries. Let them extradite Buruji Kashamu first.

Well let's see how it goes. I just believe if the story is true, the lady in question should get justice, otherwise Timaya should lay claims to damages.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
lolaxavier:

Well let's see how it goes. I just believe if the story is true, the lady in question should get justice, otherwise Timaya should lay claims to damages.
the lady in question is just a big shameless idiot.

If it was a sensible person, she would have long filed a case quietly, na for news we for hear am, not via one olosho's instagram page. I'm sorry, but I honestly can never take a wench like her seriously when there are true r-ape victims out there.

This one for all we know is just an opportunist who has chosen to pull Timaya down after a relationship gone sour. All these scheming women in jand are a mockery of what it is to be a victim of r-ape.

If you enter a hotel room with a man consciously and of sane mind, I will assume you're going in there to be shagged, how the shagging occurs is none of my business, but don't tell me you got ra-ped after it, what did you think would happen?

1 Like

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
safarigirl:
the lady in question is just a big shameless idiot.

If it was a sensible person, she would have long filed a case quietly, na for news we for hear am, not via one olosho's instagram page. I'm sorry, but I honestly can never take a wench like her seriously when there are true r-ape victims out there.

This one for all we know is just an opportunist who has chosen to pull Timaya down after a relationship gone sour. All these scheming women in jand are a mockery of what it is to be a victim of r-ape.

If you enter a hotel room with a man consciously and of sane mind, I will assume you're going in there to be shagged, how the shagging occurs is none of my business, but don't tell me you got ra-ped after it, what did you think would happen?

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by tpiander: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seems they're releasing step by step instructions on how to file rape claims.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by atilla(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
At first I believed her, but because of her actions after the allegations i dont actually believe her any more.

Timaya should not have released her name to Linda Ikeji and put himself in this situation cause the fans have provoked her so she has taken the case more serious. If it was in naija nothing might have happened but in America its the ladys word against urs so the police will probably arrest him if he goes shows there again.

I hope the truth will come out in the end.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
All I see is just the offense. Let her show us the result of the test conducted on her.
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by KingOfTalk(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2015
The way this Shella b sef take get crush on this rape matter sef!! Shey na dream come true for her ni cos I no fit understand why you go wan bring another persin down by FORCE angry
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by Came: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
"Rape-strong arm" Hahahahahah....Orishirishi..
Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by funlord(m): 5:47am On Aug 01, 2015
grin Timaya no even get taste 4 women sef! See the kind old bushmeat wey my guy go nack even without condom come enter yawa abeg? In atlanta of all states, dat has the finest collection of black biatches on earth! Smh! _fucked up nigger! Mumukwu!

2 Likes

Re: Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report by lolaxavier(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2015
atilla:
At first I believed her, but because of her actions after the allegations i dont actually believe her any more.

Timaya should not have released her name to Linda Ikeji and put himself in this situation cause the fans have provoked her so she has taken the case more serious. If it was in naija nothing might have happened but in America its the ladys word against urs so the police will probably arrest him if he goes shows there again.

I hope the truth will come out in the end.

You can't just jump to conclusion like that. There are mature and ideal ways to address this issue of Timaya is 100% sure he did not molest this lady. Don't get me wrong, the lady's story has lots of crack in it but so does Timaya's story too.

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna,wife & Son Hit The Beach(photos) / Stop Whatever You Are Doing, Maheeda Flashes Her Phat kitten Again (photos) / Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.