Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas (559 Views)

How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? / See Things To Avoid When Pregnant / See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Opioko: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
y'all know it's a normal trend here on NL with the "10 things stuff" so I wanna play my own part in rowing the boat to its permanent anchor wink

Releasing gas is an inevitable aspect of human existence. Everybody farts even the number citizen of this country I tell you farts! I wonder what his fart will stink like though undecided

At the light of the foregoing, it is imperative and quite necessary to immerse people in the basis of farting.
Let's get the ball rolling, shall we? wink

1. look around for people coming from behind before flaring your gas

2. Look around and make sure your girlfriend/boyfriend or crush is not within sight before farting, trust me, you wouldn't like the outcome.

3 . Don't Look around for your superiors in the workplace before farting , that's if you're tired and no longer want your job

4. loom around for babies before farting. study has shown that babies are delicate gift of nature that shouldn't be toyed with and that fart has an ammonia content that can disrupt a baby's breathe and consequently, kill him/her

5. Look around for your parents. never fart in the same vicinity with an African parent. Trust me, you wouldn't appreciate the outcome.

6. Don't fart in a presumed lonely place. I'll suggest you conduct a survey of your location while holding in your fart. You might not know who's coming or looking.

7. Open up your buttholes to allow space for the fart. A noisy fart can draw unnecessary attention which is usually uncalled for.

10. Do me a favour and fill in the blank spaces, will y'all? cool

Adios!
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by ladyF(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok

Look out for the toilet or bathroom.....remember to shut the door behind u
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
AJ.
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
BRB...
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Daughterzion(f): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op so out of all ten things to write about you chose fart?
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
This thread is highly irritating & worthless. Kids shouldn't be endorsed in nairaland.
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
As stvpid as this thread seems, its very important some ppo heed to d advice grin
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm nah wah oh
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before 'flaring' Your Body Gas by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Men Looking For Solution To Small Manhood / Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly / US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.