Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? (22253 Views)

Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / Now Open. MAHC Chiropractic Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please forumites, I really need your take on this. I want to know how well the chiropractic profession thrives in Nigeria.
Chiropractors in the house , how often do you get patients?
Also, any form of knowledge or idea about the profession would be appreciated.
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Sylverly(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Please help me push to front page. I really need much opinions . Thank you.

What is Chiropractic?

Spinal Health and Well-Being
No part of your body escapes the dominance of your nervous system. Improper function of the spine due to slight misalignments-called subluxations-can cause poor health or function, even in areas far removed from the spine and spinal cord itself. Misalignments can also reduce the ability of your body to adapt to its ever-changing environment. Even the slightest malfunction of your spine may alter the regular transmission of nerve impulses, preventing that portion of your body from responding optimally.

Natural health care without drugs or surgery
Chiropractic is a natural form of health care that uses spinal adjustments to correct these misalignments and restore proper function to the nervous system, helping your body to heal naturally. Chiropractic doesn't use drugs or surgery. Rather, a chiropractic spinal adjustment-the application of a precise force to a specific part of the spinal segment-corrects the misalignment, permitting normal nerve transmission and assisting your body to recuperate on its own.

Thanks for the matured responses.. I really need as much response as possible, information wise

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by RealHaute: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Most chiropractors don't even know what they're doing. They work on you and the placebo effect kicks in, only to vanish and and leave you with serious complications like herniated discs. The profession isn't scientific enough IMO.

10 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by KenModi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chiro what....?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Visit gini? Op if you don't anything to do this night come and assist me in slicing Onion and washing Periwinkle make my Banga soup quick set. The hardship in this country nor pass that Massage

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Epositive(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:
Which one is that one again na undecided undecided

If Dogoyaro cannot cure it, nothing can cure it.
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by ecdcyber: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
ion gerrit
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by fratermathy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Which one is that one again na undecided undecided

If Dogoyaro cannot cure it, nothing can cure it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Dannieln1: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
emmayayodeji:
angry
ecdcyber:
Ok
Kakamorufu:
ion gerrit
Epositive:
A
KenModi:
Chiro what....?
RealHaute:
Wai
RealHaute:
Wai
these are ur patients
They just booked for space to see you

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Donkaz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Never heard the name before

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Flexherbal(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Not common in Nigeria.
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
I haven't
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP go ask Google
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by emmayayodeji(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dont go and use panadol

22 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by electronic(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sylverly:
Please forumites, I really need your take on this. I want to know how well the chiropractic profession thrives in Nigeria.
Try to break it down by defining what the job entails etc.... Peeps can help from there.
We won't Google it....lol

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is that the biological name for a viewing centre?

10 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by funshyboi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
person wey no see food chop, na hin go remember Chiropractic center?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Shelloween(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
You should've asked us if we knew anything about Chiro-whatever, then if there is Chiro-whatever centre in our community before asking how often we visit. Mr Man, how Often do you eat Ugborobi soup? Lemme guess....you've never even heard of Ugborobi soup before.....now you know how i feel.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by excorperwheezy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
kilo je be....? #shoroniyenNi
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by nabegibeg: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
RealHaute:
Wai
KenModi:
Gh

ecdcyber:
Ok
Dannieln1:
R
Epositive:
A

see dem

pickin wey no understand wetin the post dey about

na dem na

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Cpumping(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Im not certain o,

But dt branch of medicine eh, dey like nuclear technology for Nigeria.

We hear abt it but we hv no idea hw it actually works

U dig??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Qmerit(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Not sell able here in!9ja
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Millz404(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Like say the problems i get never do

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
E no go sell here because it is only when you don chop belleful that you'll remember visiting a chiropractor. What most Nigerians, Yours Truly inclusive, do is invite siblings/spouses to help reset every 'shifted tendon' and stretch stiff limbs.tongue

However, If the tin hungry you too much, go to the Ijaw traditional bone setters let them use eba power to massage your body grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by hopilo: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
I need a center please, my lower back hurt

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
nabegibeg:

see dem

pickin wey no understand wetin the post dey about

na dem na

You wey understand am clap for urself
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by agulion: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Based on Logistics I have not visited it before
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by BAMMZ(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sylverly:
Can you please explain this better?
Is it about massages or treatment of some ailments?
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
@OP, you have better prospects in Accra, Ghana than Nigeria if you intend to go into that field.

The few I have seen here are run by dirty Chinese who are not entirely qualified.

Hope you'd add cupping too? Sweet pains.
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by nabegibeg: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Stelvin101:

You wey understand am clap for urself

i dey identify people wey no understand am wey dey use mixed up letters
Re: How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? by fpeter(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
The first time I heard about the practice was in the series 'TWO AND A HALF MEN'....

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocation Of Mentally Challenged From The Streets Of Anambra (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth In US After Series Of Mishaps. Pics / FG Unveils Free Health Services To 100 Million Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.