Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,808 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) (677 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by skak(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is a copy of beautiful letter sent by PMB to Obama.

Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
I doubt this!
I know somebody will remind me of the [official] presidential seal, YET I still doubt it!
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by demmy0325(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
where's my magnifier?
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by Unsad(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Smh
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by iduzebaba(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good people! great nation! ao raye oshi tabi abasha...
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by Tocheagle(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
This letter came from one local business center
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Homosexual - Letter Of PMB To Obama (must Read) by nobilis: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Homophobia is really a disease.
It slowly eats deep into your soul, feeding off of your humanity and your soul to the point where you are left with nothing than just an empty shell with no conscience and restraint and can do anything to express your hate and suppress your innermost desires which are really orientated towards the object of your hate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick O. Has A Word Of Advice For Those That Are Impatient With Pmb / What Is VP Osinbajo Doing To This Man? (photos) / Minimah: Bokoharam A Tool To Advance Political And Sectional Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.