Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) (67675 Views)

El-Rufai Playing With His Children: Siddique, Nasreen And Rabi'ah (Photos) / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Trojan00(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by crispberry(f): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2015
I love chubby babies.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Aww that's cute but baba hold that fine boy well na... But who is the mother hope its not my bae zahra
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by deb(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The paparazzi continues

Photocratic Government.

Please the boy should get his certificate. He shouldn't follow his grandfather's step.

Odeh!
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by cashkid: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2015
DankemzI:
Is this supposed to put food in my table?
Can you Imagine
Small time it will be Buhari playing with his dog
Yes I will soon bring food, sit down n be expecting it
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Solorez2015(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The paparazzi continues

Photocratic Government.

Please the boy should get his certificate. He shouldn't follow his grandfather's step.
When GEJ ur hero didn't even have 1/2 to play with
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Spybradd:

you again!?!?
shocked shocked shocked
kidnapper alert!!!!!!!!
cheesy

Stop that! angry angry
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

Stop that! angry angry

why do ye want me to stop that,when you refused to kiss me or giv me ur bbm and number,why baby??
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Teophilus96(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Normalcy.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
valinda:
u deposited it??

yes, I went with my dog Bingo (your father)...
he actually ra.p.ed ur mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.