Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP (13580 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP / APC, A Party Of Shameless, Desperate Liars – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by billyG(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
PDP how market na!Testing d bitter pill of minority party & opposition party with no more free money floating around can make them go Beserk.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by bigerboy200: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Only a m0ronic fool will not see that 70% of APC chiefs where part of the PDP for close to 16yrs.
it's only a DEMENTED,LEGENDARY and HOPELESS FOOL that will fail to think that the remaining 30% who weren't part of the stealing defined demonic party called PDP,can bring d desired change that millions of Nigerians voted for...
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Querty(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
I love the dictions ...
Olisa Metuh nailed it
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by ihustler(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
PDP was a party of shameless and desperate liars
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by petermichaels(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
We know!! Dey are still in d elections. Campaigning 4 second term.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by hilsocial(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Politics. In politics u dont break laws u just bend it. PDP is right to raise alarm, APC is right to defend. One advice to PDP, don't shout 2much we all knew dos in charge b4 were sympthizers of ur party. One advice to APC, never play politics with security or what happened on March 28th will repeat itself.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is why I actually dislike this party (APC), they build the party on falsehood and propagandist. A sane human being will flee from all manner of evil which lying is part of.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Realist2: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]

We all know that APC has propaganda and lies as their unwritten manifesto, believe them to your own peril.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Benzzle: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Coming from an owambe conceived bastard
pls am not an owambe or yoruba... so don't be a fool
Onye nzuzi
Ewu gambia
Ekwensu
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by egift(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Okay. You go and produce Olisa Metuh's PDP membership card. I wonder if God forgot to put brain in your head...

If Metusellah deny he is a PDP member, I will post his current membership card within 24hrs.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by jide333(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
ask your so called apc elders around you where are those leaders today from 1998 that ruined this country (they are all in ap cu nts) so get your brain fixed niccur!

sheymoni:

Ask elders around you who killed bola ige, dipo dina , general azazi e.t.c
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by sheymoni(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
jide333:
ask your so called apc elders around you where are those leaders today from 1998 that ruined this country (they are all in ap cu nts) so get your brain fixed niccur!

General Azazi - Pdp is bokoharam, bokoharam is pdp.
I'll recommend yaba left for you if you still don't know pdp is a party of murderer
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
who is fooling who

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Amazo: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
PDP una don pay una rent?

No, they are now broke; and broker than a broken bottle grin grin
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by egift(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
margclever:
did ur brain travel to jamaica while reading the article. Ur mumuism is legendary

It seems it is you that fail to understand what the issue is: PDP said the new head of DSS is a Card-Carrying Member of APC. So produce proof or STFU. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by jide333(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2015
still an unanswered question.. Mention their names and the party they now belong to.. All this s t u pid apc followers why can't you just answer questions once? stop telling me what someone said without proof.. mention their names you d u mb a s s son/daughter of a w ho re!

sheymoni:

General Azazi - Pdp is bokoharam, bokoharam is pdp.
I'll recommend yaba left for you if you still don't know pdp is a party of murderer
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by sheymoni(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2015
jide333:
still an unanswered question.. Mention their names and the party they now belong to.. All this s t u pid apc followers why can't you just answer questions once? stop telling me what someone said without proof.. mention their names you d u mb a s s son/daughter of a w ho re!

I give up on you, I should have known you are a product of doggy style by same sex that's why it's difficult for you to share your opinion without insult. Idiot
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Afc is always a liar team right from day one of their existence....
Re: APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP by jide333(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
and you ended your words with what? you need to check your brain you ma n i ac... Thank God you admit your so called pdp people from 1998 are now in the s h i t par ty called a p cheat... s t u p id cunt

sheymoni:

I give up on you, I should have known you are a product of doggy style by same sex that's why it's difficult for you to share your opinion without insult. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More / El-Rufai: Kaduna To Stop Relying On Federal Allocation Soon / Nobody Will Be Allowed To Destabilise Nigeria - President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.