Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] (1163 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by TheDauraMallam: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. Dogs are wonderful creatures. However, I remember a nasty encounter with a Doberman a while back. Omo, na my story people for dey share on social media by now.

E get one time baggy trousers dey vogue, na im I come wear my baggy trousers, steal popsie perfume spray for body, destination was Akhionbare Street in GRA. Guys, nah one babe called Florence I go track.

The coast was clear, the parents had gone to work, Florence was the only one at home. In my excitement I never bothered to check if their doberman was in sight. I was standing in the middle of the compound, behold this short tail demonic doberman wey dey always squeeze face emerged from nowhere.

My first inclination was to bolt, but my legs refused to obey the electric shock signal from my brain. I stood there, glued to the ground, while this deranged doberman circled around me, sniffing every part of my body.

At this stage, I was shivering uncontrollably. I had lost my mind and I did something I still find had to believe (till today). I actually opened my mouth to greet the dog "GOODMORNING PLS IS FLORENCE AT HOME?"

See me see wahala! How dog want hear wetin I dey talk? The next thing I knew, the doberman stood in front of me and placed it's two front legs on my shoulder.

It was at that moment I lost it. I cried out (like the wail from ten thousand tormented souls from hell) as I scampered to safety, and behold, the stupid Florence emerged from nowhere, laughing and clutching her stomach in fits of hysteria, apparently she had been watching the entire drama.

Till date I'm still wondering what would have happened to me if Florence was not at home.

1000 likes for me to upload the Part Two

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by Kunzu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
dat dog wise gan ooo,na God save u no be small
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by vicadex07(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
LOL VERY FUNNY EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SAY NA LIE
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by walemoney007(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Even though I know say nah lie,I still laff
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by adewaletb3(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Very funny man. But why don't I believe you. Maybe cos I smell lies.
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by White007(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
You were lucky it wasn't a Pitt, you would have been on nairaland telling your story.
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by Inioluwa01(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
I smell LIES!
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by Tsmooth1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB #paygisinternstheirstipend
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by vislabraye(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shey Florence don give you wetin you go look for even extra sef?
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by olasmith10(m): 2:07am On Aug 01, 2015
morale of the story!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by agabusta: 4:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Quite hilarious grin
Re: A Nairalander's Nasty Encounter With A Doberman [dog] by Osama10(m): 4:53am On Aug 01, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Funeral Prayers For The Late Deputy Gov Of Borno State, Zanna Mustapha - Photos / So This Man Will Rescue Kogi State, Chaiiiii APC / Kenstar Split Airconditioner 1 HP KS-9RKF (with Free Installation Kit) ₦ 50,880

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.