Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Gmail To Other Emails - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gmail To Other Emails (1008 Views)

200,000 And 400,000 Nigerian Emails Database / How To Send Unlimited Emails With Free Php Mailer / How Can I Send Mass Emails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmail To Other Emails by Treash(m): 4:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Pls guys am trying sending msgs to multiple Email addresses frm Gmail to oda emails dat ar not gmails, but its not delivering. Wat could be d issues pls. Or must i only send it to only Gmail alone
Re: Gmail To Other Emails by redcliff: 4:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes send it to only gmail alone. They are the only ones that can send and receive emails to each other... undecided
Re: Gmail To Other Emails by kenny160: 6:08am On Aug 01, 2015
haba send to another email no p still stand gidigba dis is internet u know not mtn promo or glo promo dat will restricted u to dre network alone d problem has happen to me sometime before d second email wich not gmail might flood with many spam mesgs dats what happen to me den tell d person to open another one nd see if it work or not
Re: Gmail To Other Emails by bassdow: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Treash:
Pls guys am trying sending msgs to multiple Email addresses frm Gmail to oda emails dat ar not gmails, but its not delivering. Wat could be d issues pls. Or must i only send it to only Gmail alone

Sending emails from Gmail to multiple email addresses should work as long as the email addresses are not so many (should be below 15 email addresses). The email addresses should be seperated by comas e.g email1@yahoo.com,email2@hotmail.com,email3@yahoo.com,email4@aol.com, and so on.

NB: If the email addresses are too many, the email will fail to send because it would be perceived as SPAM. If you need to send bulk email messages (for as many as 10 million emails and more), Kindly consider using Our Email Blast Servers. It's one of the services we offer. Visit www.BaConSol.com and click on the SmS and Email Marketing or follow this link http://baconsol.com/sms-email-marketing-solutions.php .
Re: Gmail To Other Emails by Treash(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
bassdow:

Sending emails from Gmail to multiple email addresses should work as long as the email addresses are not so many (should be below 15 email addresses). The email addresses should be seperated by comas e.g email1@yahoo.com,email2@hotmail.com,email3@yahoo.com,email4@aol.com, and so on.

NB: If the email addresses are too many, the email will fail to send because it would be perceived as SPAM. If you need to send bulk email messages (for as many as 10 million emails and more), Kindly consider using Our Email Blast Servers. It's one of the services we offer. Visit www.BaConSol.com and click on the SmS and Email Marketing or follow this link http://baconsol.com/sms-email-marketing-solutions.php .

Bro tnk u..I sent to over 35 addresses at d same time. I even sent to abt 71 email add.
Re: Gmail To Other Emails by bassdow: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Treash:

Bro tnk u..I sent to over 35 addresses at d same time. I even sent to abt 71 email add.

Wow!!! I will certainly assure you that majority (if not all) of those emails would be caught up in the SPAM box. The email providers have a way of filtering such emails. If you need to send bulk emails, it's more advisable to use specialized tools for such.
These are what those doing email marketing uses.
Re: Gmail To Other Emails by bassdow: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Remember, if you need to send bulk emails or even purchase email address lists and GSM phone number database, do get in touch with Us.

Visit Us via BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp)

Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional and Bespoke Business Services

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Frontend Development: Building A Website From Scratch / Blog Designer Needed / Visit Us Today And Be Amazed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.