Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. (615 Views)

"If You Want The Igbo To Stay, Then Treat Us All As Equal"-ffk / If You Want The Igbo To Stay & Nigeria To Remain One, Then Treat Us All As Equal / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by yahrant140(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
When President Buhari was going on his visit to the United States, I saw no woman in his entourage. I was scandalized! I wanted to raise hell, but which "mouth I go take talk am"? When Diezani alone has pocketed close to $10billion. When Stella disgraced and destroyed future chances for women. When the security and exchange commission fared no better under Aruma Oteh. When Nenadi Usman underperformed in education. When the economy collapsed under a celebrated former world bank exec who is a woman. Which mouth I go take talk am? Nigerian women have gone to prove that a woman can do better at what a man does. They are equal opportunity thieves. Actually they are better at stealing than men.
Nike Animashaun, the Lagos State Permanent Secretary, ministry of science and technology has been sacked! She could not account for N5billion naira. Because she is highly connected, the heist has been given the fancy name of MISAPPROPRIATION. To you young girls who aspires to be society women, it comes at enormous cost. In Nigeria, you will have to be at every high octane party; wear different attires, different jewelry and buy your fabrics from celebrated Swiss embroiders and it is taboo to be seen in the same attire twice. And please, in these circles, gold no longer count for anything. You are so small if you do not wear diamonds or Akoya encrusted titanium. Unless you own oil blocks, you will have to steal to maintain that lifestyle. Isn't that something?
Do people care about their names? Do they care about what they bequeath to their children? There goes the fall of a fifty year old woman who celebrated her birthday earlier in the year amidst pomp and ceremony. If not for Buhari anticorruption stance, I bet she can become a Senator of the Federal Republic. I don't envy thieves!

cc: lalasticalala ishilove .
Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by donbrowser(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Ha
Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by Feranchek(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
LWKM
We are talking abt equal appointment from both north and south and ur talking abt women
Yu have forgotten in islam that they are supposed to be inside their house and veil!!
Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by oduastates: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Nigerian women or the prosties along the corridors of power

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by vicadex07(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2015
OP YOU FORGOT PATRICIA OLUBUNMI ETEH DURING OBASANJO REGIME
Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by swtdrms(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
This has been my challenge about the cry for women inclusion in governance and cabinet formation, and i keep on telling my closest friends that with this campaign of ours, we are deliberately calling for big problems while not being conscious of it and when the problem starts to manifest we'll begins to persuade people from voting based on gender but on integrity just as it is now on the issue of religion. We've seen the evil of voting people based on their religion, same way the evil based on gender will come to haunt us. Let women work hard for it, merit and proof themselves and they'll be voted and supported just like their male counterparts. But giving them consideration just for the basis of their gender is a no no and in the same veil, they should never be discriminated against based on their gender. These are my submissions on the gender issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. by mikolo80: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
yahrant140:
When President Buhari was going on his visit to the United States, I saw no woman in his entourage. I was scandalized! I wanted to raise hell, but which "mouth I go take talk am"? When Diezani alone has pocketed close to $10billion. When Stella disgraced and destroyed future chances for women. When the security and exchange commission fared no better under Aruma Oteh. When Nenadi Usman underperformed in education. When the economy collapsed under a celebrated former world bank exec who is a woman. Which mouth I go take talk am? Nigerian women have gone to prove that a woman can do better at what a man does. They are equal opportunity thieves. Actually they are better at stealing than men.
Nike Animashaun, the Lagos State Permanent Secretary, ministry of science and technology has been sacked! She could not account for N5billion naira. Because she is highly connected, the heist has been given the fancy name of MISAPPROPRIATION. To you young girls who aspires to be society women, it comes at enormous cost. In Nigeria, you will have to be at every high octane party; wear different attires, different jewelry and buy your fabrics from celebrated Swiss embroiders and it is taboo to be seen in the same attire twice. And please, in these circles, gold no longer count for anything. You are so small if you do not wear diamonds or Akoya encrusted titanium. Unless you own oil blocks, you will have to steal to maintain that lifestyle. Isn't that something?
Do people care about their names? Do they care about what they bequeath to their children? There goes the fall of a fifty year old woman who celebrated her birthday earlier in the year amidst pomp and ceremony. If not for Buhari anticorruption stance, I bet she can become a Senator of the Federal Republic. I don't envy thieves!

cc: lalasticalala ishilove .
we're talking about mansions and bullet proof cars and Dubai wedding you're talking about name and honour. what kind of learner are you

(1) (Reply)

Google Reveals The True Absolute And Undiluted Fact / “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” - Fayose To Buhari / US To Support Nigeria In Reforming NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.