Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? (82722 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Photo:where Are Those People Dat Served Dis Kind Of Punishment In School / See Punishment Hehehe (picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by oweman: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
]The teacher was actually not punishing those bab3es all he heb does was encourage them to womit out via mouth the excess male sperm in thier dump sites
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by DEMADON(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ftc teacher...he just want to look at her toto..loll...the guy below will say sometin reasonable
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Firevinci(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
OK
Seriously what type of punishment, if it's even punishment.

That teacher should be sent away before...................
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nicepoker(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
winetapper:
sex starved teacher
reasoning from a wine taper.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nicepoker(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Check the pix the other way round. The girls are smiling.

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kitty-cat hungry teacher
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Cyriloha(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
simeonii:

STC? Are u 4 real? cheesy

And u modified b4 my browser finished loading.....grin

wetn STD shocked DO YOU AGAIN?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by mosefin19(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
But y is the teacher left leg bigger than the right

lolz..na wetin u notice b dat
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Cyriloha(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
Kitty-cat hungry teacher

i believe that's a movie!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Khameal007:

i just have to deviate from the topic ..Dearie all that as$ you got ...I could balance a bottle of vodka on it..you know...

in Jason's voice :
I got one question
How do you fit all that... in them jeans?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cyriloha:

i believe that's a movie!!!!!!!!!!
I am in the same boat with you
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by pek(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Let's learn to rationalise things before commenting. I don't see any act of punishment there. It could be play acting or anything else.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Amorous teacher. He should be reported ASAP.
ur DP is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fourwinds:
ur DP is beautiful
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Cyriloha(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
9jatatafo:

I am in the same boat with you

bros why nah this nah my personal Boat how you go come force yourself be in this boat with me. ............but anyway that's not a lie. ......that bullsshit bleep can't happen life or less my sis no tell me that teach name nah soorrrrrrriiiii
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by ewenla1234(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Fourwinds: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:
I think they are just acting, have never seen a teacher punish students in such manner when they r not in the military.....

undecided
exactly

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by tete7000(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Male or female, this type of punishment is senseless. Why should you tell anyone to turn and remain head down? It is dangerous and not healthy at all. I believe this is just a joke, else the teacher needs to be seriously reprimanded.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cyriloha:

bros why nah this nah my personal Boat how you go come force yourself be in this boat with me. ............but anyway that's not a lie. ......that bullsshit bleep can't happen life or less my sis no tell me that teach name nah soorrrrrrriiiii

Hahahaha I don fly enter river be that.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by tola268: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
That teacher is kwarrapt

FTC again and the guy below me be like...
That is not a punishment, its part of Physical Education exercise teaching in the school i.e. Hands stand

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Cyriloha(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
9jatatafo:

Hahahaha I don fly enter river be that.

your lucky thank God it's new month assuming it's old month omo I probe you! !!!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by konkerall(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Space booked
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by mymadam(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Difak:
sexy pic though!

cry What
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by konkerall(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
simeonii:
I came across this pix, and was wondering if corporal punishments are still allowed in school this days? And even if it still exist, I think there are certain punishments that the female students should not be allowed to do, just like the pix below cheesy... Just wondering what the teacher is looking at? cheesy grin as if he is seeing the solution to the assignment there undecided lipsrsealed
Pervert teacher
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you turn ur fone upside down the girl on d ryt looks like shes smiling
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:

This your ass sha!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Alexandro2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fake
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
sauceny:

This your ass sha!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by kinglekan: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:

U just registered and u r already trending?

smiley
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
kinglekan:

U just registered and u r already trending?

smiley

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nicepoker:
Check the pix the other way round. The girls are smiling.
Exactly wat i saw
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by kinglekan: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
grin

Are you an old timer ? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.