Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback (862 Views)

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / God Was Referring To The Heavenly Host, Not Another God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by tomiobj(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by belloahmad: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2015
tomiobj:
Hmmmm

wow, i remembered the sweet old days when we have to go to phone boot to make calls. most calls as at then where international calls. atm machines have now replaced phone boots. just as atms are strategically located now, so were phone boots then. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by ardeks(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Twaz fun and somehow stressful that time too. Thank God for improvement in technology these days...
Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by ogasammy: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
So make I call you dady
Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by CEtoO(f): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Hello Daddy
Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by westgermany: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
#GONEARETHOSEDAYSWHENNIGERIAWASGAINTOFAFRICA.....
Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by berrieblizzie(f): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
tomiobj:
Hmmmm
can i call u grandpa? cheesy
Re: If You Have Never Used This.... Be Referring To Me As ''daddy' #throwback by tomiobj(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
berrieblizzie:
can i call u grandpa? cheesy
. grin
ogasammy:
So make I call you dady
Too late. I disown u both

(1) (Reply)

A Big Rat In My House Disappeared In My Very Own Eyes / Http://payrefe.net/index.php?ref=287745 Click On It To Make Money ASAP / A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.