Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) (2151 Views)

Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court / Victim From The Bullion Van Accident Needs Help ( VIEWERS DISCRETION) / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by WafiJoe(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
When I saw this message and pictures, i don't know how to describe how I feel. (Sigh), Nigeria is in mess. I don't want to bring politics into this post. So lemme repost it as I saw, one thing is I do not have the sufficient cash to single handedly support this lady, so... you all should do as "the spirit leads you". You can make your verifications but that should not hinder you from helping this lady. Remember this can happen to anyone.

Below is the undedited facebook post:
"This is Onome Akporode, the victim of the July 13th Bullion Van Accident along Udu Road, Delta State, Nigeria.
She needs your financial assistance no matter how little as "Nothing is too small nor too big before her hospital bed."
Diamond Bank Akporode Onome Bridget 0067464349"
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by WafiJoe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
I am almost in tears.

I saw this number on the facebook page.
08068214456 (her husband's number).
You all can verify. Let us show some love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by WafiJoe(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Click the like button if you are support of her support.
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by ITSAWRAPP: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Corporate bodies and NGOs should please assist
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by hahn(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Unbelievable!

Op, what's the link on facebook. I can help share the post
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by WafiJoe(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
hahn:
Unbelievable!
Op, what's the link on facebook. I can help share the post

Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/brisibe.perez?pnref=story
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
I feel for her. I hope the bank foot the bill and compensate her.
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by Gboliwe: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2015
dominique:
I feel for her. I hope the bank foot the bill and compensate her.

Doesn't it sound really strange and smell fraud from a million miles afar off that she should be seeking for donations so soon after the sad incident? I mean, the banks, the police are all indicted in this, leaving her so soon to carry her cross doesn't sound right. Even Nigerian corporate organisations fear bad PR.

I looked up the link this man provided, surely doesn't look like a "Michael akporode's" account. Very sad that Nigerians can cash in on anything, anything at all to make money.
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by levelszik(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Chai
But the bank is suppose to foot the bills nao angry
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by Domwiz4all(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just few seconds of madness by a driver has caused dis lady her leg. No amount of compensation will ever make dis lady feel ok
Re: This Is Onome, The Victim Of The July 13th Bullion Van Accident Along (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

Doesn't it sound really strange and smell fraud from a million miles afar off that she should be seeking for donations so soon after the sad incident? I mean, the banks, the police are all indicted in this, leaving her so soon to carry her cross doesn't sound right. Even Nigerian corporate organisations fear bad PR.

I looked up the link this man provided, surely doesn't look like a "Michael akporode's" account. Very sad that Nigerians can cash in on anything, anything at all to make money.

The account used for soliciting for funds is in her name. Still, one has to do his due diligence before donating towards a cause in this country. Too many fraudsters out there.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Picture Of A Sick Goat In Hospital / Frying Pan Handle Got Stuck 4 Inches Into Man's Eye In Germany(Graphics) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.