Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Life Education, The Best Form Of Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Education, The Best Form Of Education? (439 Views)

JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Education, The Best Form Of Education? by bare1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
You know, I've come across quite a number of people with faith in achieving success and very hopeful that they would acquire wealth. However if it all depended on faith and hope alone, then a lot of people would be living more successful, wealthier lives. James 2 vs 17 says, "Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

Most Nigerians must be familiar with the pidgin English phrase 'e go better' from a popular song, often heard from folks all around and has become a sort of consolation against hardship. If carefully considered, you might know one or two people who render this anthem, yet still have not received any bit of betterment in their lives. Now I think that we do not need a seer to tell us that there's a lot more than that to getting better.

There's a saying, 'Heaven helps those who help themselves', so unless you help yourself become better, there's no way you can achieve it. Surely Heaven wants you to be better and that's why the efforts of those who help themselves are always crowned.
How can you be better though when you do not know how to be better? How can you know how to be better when you do not desire to become better? You do desire to be better you say? "Who does not desire to become better than they are", you ask rhetorically. So many people do not I tell you. While some do not even think about it, some believe they are at their best and do not need to be better. The few who desire to become better - because they try to think and acknowledge that some things are not right in their lives - do not possess a desire strong enough to become better.

These kind of people are a bit better than they used to be at a time though and are only a few steps away from making a real difference in their lives. What they need is to strengthen their desire to stand out from the public and start to create the life they desire.
In my book, "Why not ask why", I gave an insight into the problems many people are stuck with and how they can start to tackle them to achieve true happiness, advancement and success in all aspects of life through self development.

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Ibadan Nd It Branches / Study Abroad And Visa Services / NUT Opposes JAMB Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.