Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity (1017 Views)

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / Buhari Places Vice President Osibanjo Under Close Intense Security Watch / I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Today I have seen and felt the change we have craved and chanted for so long. Today I have seen humility like no other. Today I have seen the face of a new Nigeria.

I walked into chop sticks and there he was, full of smiles as my eye caught his. VP Osinbajo was having a meeting with someone. With only one Security aid, he sat in a full restaurant. No restrictions whatsoever. People walked in and out freely like it was any other day. As I approached him, his aid stopped me with a very straight and unfriendly face and immediately he called out to him.. "Let her come, please let her come". After talking, I asked if I could take a picture and he was more than happy to pose. As I took this snap, he said "I'm glad you didn't catch me eating"

-HMK Studios

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by Akkord4gov: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
I voted for change though but this isnot part of the change I voted for.If it is by simplicity,no one can do it better than Fayose and Akala.
Simplicity doesn't explain good governance,I prayed for change,I voted for it and am patient to have it soon

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by Tundenoni(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cool!
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by holard07(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Best vp of Nigeria ever.
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by teepsee(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's good, but that's not all we want, cause that won't make the non working infrastructure to work automatically
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by REALORGASM(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
i am cuuming
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by Nnemuka(f): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Saraki called him "mere commissioner".
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
kk
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Teacher: what is change?
Ibnsultan: change is wen u smile and take selfie everywhere u go
Teacher: ori e ti da ru
Re: Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity by bappahman: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
part of Change

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Visits Traders Shot By NDLEA Officials(pics) / CORRUPTION WAR: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari / Buhari Appoints Pwc, Kpmg To Audit NNPC, CBN,FIRS,others/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.