Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (20567 Views)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Iyoma2(f): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Easy nau fork for left hand, knife for right hand, if na poudo yam use d knife cut out d piece u can swallow while d fork dey on top d panded yam den use d knife transfer soup to d poundo finaly use d fork carry d panded yam put for mouth. If u wan learn more type more to 000000.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Kemmy210(f): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
My first love doesn't know why I usually ask for take away whenever we go to eatery.Whenever he insist that I can't be watching while he was eating,I will ask him to just get me ice cream.Hmmmm,that fork and knife thing,am not used to it till date but he can use it very well. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Layolaw(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
It was the first date i had with my fiance then (married for 6 yrs nw), and he stil used to tell our kids that am a local person, when l finished the rice with fork l quickly asked for water to wash my hand to do justice to the chicken.... Abeg no forming

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by 9japatroit(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
I attended a catholic secondary school and God bless you if you don't know how to use the fork and knife angry and I am not talking about just holding the fork in the left and the knife in the right, you actually had to heap your food on the back of the fork to eat angry angry if you spill, you are going hungry mehn. those reverend sisters were MEAN!!!
i usually place them the opposite way to make it easy for me,i am right handed,so how in the world would i place the fork on the left hand and scoop food into my mouth with it,the opposite arrangement works better for me and i no send.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Godskidmidas:

Story!
Abeg tell me how it makes eating chicken easier.
Don't worry, I'll take you for lunch one of these days and show you.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lundii:
I strongly disagree with u. It does not make it easier at all, it is a waste of time and energy.
That's what you think.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by oloriadejoke(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
mamajaz:
tongue embarassed
Soo, is the guy now the man
Soo, is the guy now the man
....nah he is not the man,the age difference margin was very wide and I just can't waste his precious time i have to let go of him,if it's was now yea I would have deal with d age difference as no barrier but I thank God 4 replacing him with a cool and lovely wedded husby now.thanks sis
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Nakuza(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Elparaiso:
Mine was on a flight...
I just kept the tray for like 20 mins day observe how people day chop...
When I knew I had learnt enough pounced on the beans like stuff and meat...
Halfway through, I drop knife make fork be lone survivor...

Who forming help...
It was uncomfortable
Hahahaha...What a funny experience. I agbadu your implication of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by Godskidmidas(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
LaDivva:

Don't worry, I'll take you for lunch one of these days and show you.
Lol. That'd be nice
I'll be waiting
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by missKiffy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

E NO GO BETTER FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS. undecided

#team foreign girls
I find this funny
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by missKiffy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lundii:
I don't know why humans are just making life difficult for themselves.
I was at an event two days ago, and I was served a mouth watering dish, but only fork and knife was provided without SPOON(can u imagine).
I don't know how to use it and the painful part is that it was a round table with two girls close by. Well knowing the type of person I am, I asked my friend for suggestion and he asked me to be myself. That statement was a motivation, I just dumped the knife, used the fork as spoon and used my hand to clear the chicken.
Well I am a Nigerian and I just pity people making life difficult for themselves in the name of civilization.

Why don't u share your own experience.
Correct guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by mamajaz(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
oloriadejoke:
....nah he is not the man,the age difference margin was very wide and I just can't waste his precious time i have to let go of him,if it's was now yea I would have deal with d age difference as no barrier but I thank God 4 replacing him with a cool and lovely wedded husby now.thanks sis
Lucky you, congrats dearie. God will secure our homes. Regards to the Oba 'laafin o.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. by ArcToyin(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lolzzzzz.u r indeed correct.Funny dude.
Titto93:
Back in my secondary boarding school, I pretend to use it only when the authorities are around - knowing fully well it wastes time and energy...

Imagine using fork and knife when you just ended your 6 - 6 fasting, when hunger is at 100°C.

Imagine using fork and knife when you're expected to scramble food with your friends.

Imagine using fork and knife to munch fu-fu when you're alone in the house.

Bros, you're FOOLING yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People's Attitude Towards 'Pap' / How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.