Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

If You Dont Test Money You Wont Have A Testimony - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Dont Test Money You Wont Have A Testimony (283 Views)

Top 7 Strongest Currencies In Africa…. You Wont Believe The No1, It Will Shock Y / Things You Need To Know About MTN Diamond Yellow Account That You Dont Know / What's The Highest Unit Of Of Money You Can Mention- A Thrillion, Quillion, Gazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Test Money You Wont Have A Testimony by henry255: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
I wonder what your facebook account is doing for you if it's NOT making you money.

You are on FACEBOOK everyday yet Mark zukerberg is getting richer while you spend money on subscription in order to enrich him.

If you haven't tested money, you won't have a testimony.

I crave your indulgence today and again that an opportunity you miss today will definitely be a regret to you tomorrow.
Imagine how much you would have made for yourself doing absolutely NOTHING.

Be a member of AIM GLOBAL by joining my team as we match together into the world of limitless financial freedom.
I can help you achieve that dream you so desired.

AIMGLOBAL

(1) (Reply)

One Week Intensive Training In Fadeyi- Shomolu / This Is Awesome!!! / FG Seeks Afdb, World Bank Loans Of $3.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.