Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

This Is Awesome!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Awesome!!! (284 Views)

6 Reasons Why Shopping Online Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now / 6 Reasons Why Shopping On 1nairashop Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now / Facebook Now Charges In Naira. Awesome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Awesome!!! by fadbuk: 2:45am On Oct 29, 2015
This is Awesome!

I just got to start reading an amazing book today. The book teaches how people can take control of their financial futures and begin to build a financial base for themselves. I have read a little of the book and the lessons are quite exciting.

The great part is, I am not learning alone, I’m having the opportunity of reading together with a group of people, and we have someone leading us and putting us through.

From all indications, the next 12 months would see me with a stronger financial based and from income that is totally not there today.

If you like the sound of this and would like to join me in this exercise. Kindly save my number and send me a message on whatsapp titled – The Book.

Let me have your names as well so I can save your number.

I really can only take on 5 people maximum, so hurry.

Name: Dickson
Whatsapp Number: 08038299308

It's judgement time!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For Your Exit Check In Now / Do You Need An Online Store? Visit Finevmall.com And Get One For Free! / Call For All Your Clearing Needs Both Roro And Containerized Goods @ Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.