Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation (1552 Views)

Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ / NIGERIA, GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION, TERRIBLE GOVERNMENT / Nigeria, Good People, Great Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by NaijaEcash(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
Nigeria re-branded! Good, but what about re-branding our leaders. A healthy body with a bad head is no good. I propose that our leaders should be re-branded. So the new slogan should be , Good People, Great Nation, Good leaders, Great Nation!  grin

What do you think? You can read my full thought on this issue at Nigerian Entrepreneur.
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
How you wan take mouth re-brand IBB, OBJ, Kalu, Ibori, senators and co?
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by grafikdon: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
Re branded? I am trying to figure out how that happened, since folks like IBB are not in Kiri Kiri. . .
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by NaijaEcash(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
@Muzo

I expect you to contribute solution, not questions! Everyone have an idea of the problem on ground. So, you will only shine if you suggest solutions grin
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
NaijaEcash:

@Muzo

I expect you to[b] contribute solution[/b], not questions! Everyone have an idea of the problem on ground. So, you will only shine if you suggest solutions grin

Is proferring "solutions" in a country where solutions abound the new FAD or something?? I mean I notice everyone wants to sit back proferring solutions these days. Na the in thing
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by mustafar1: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
Nigeria: good people*, great nation, clueless government and evil leaders.

good people has an Astrix for a reason. anyone want to take a guess?
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by NaijaEcash(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2009
@kobojunkie
shocked
Well I don't get your argument! Whatever solutions that were already proffered are either no solution or wrongly implemented. So, literally we are back to the drawing board.

Dr. Akinyuli thinks re-branding Nigeria will do the trick so she gave a slogan "Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation"

Me think the slogan is incomplete, "Nigeria: Good Leaders, Great Nation" must be included.

Anyway, it is my personal opinion. You are free to call it stupid or whatever. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2009
NaijaEcash:

@kobojunkie
shocked
Well I don't get your argument! Whatever solutions that were already proffered are either no solution or wrongly implemented. So, literally we are back to the drawing board.
Hhmm… if you and I know that the solution to thirst is drinking clean water, but thirsty man A chooses to drink engine oil instead, and adds stomach ache to his problem with thirst, does this diminish the solution in any way. Do you mind explaining how thirsty man A’s choosing to drink engine oil in any way affects the original solution here? Do you call for us all to go back to the drawing board to get another solution when thirsty man A never “implemented” the actual solution for his condition?
What does proffering yet another solution in this case do to help the fact that the man is still thirsty and the only reasonable solution remains that he drink good clean water?

NaijaEcash:
Dr. Akinyuli thinks re-branding Nigeria will do the trick so she gave a slogan "Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation"

Me think the slogan is incomplete, "Nigeria: Good Leaders, Great Nation" must be included.

Anyway, it is my personal opinion. You are free to call it stupid or whatever. grin grin grin
Please, speak for yourself and I will speak for myself!
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by ikeyman00(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2009
this thread should be locked!!

there is already one out there!!

nonesense!!
Re: Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation, Good Leaders, Great Nation by jamace(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
House, please I want to know whether the following riggers leaders were for the rebranding ceremony:

OBJ
IBB
Abdulsalam Abubakar
Atiku Abubakar

The reason of my inquisitiveness is that they are the ones that seriously need rebranding. They have continued to torment the country directly and indirectly as if the mess they created is not enough.

In fact, let me rebrand them: Good past leaders, great nation!

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Nigeria? / Post-Election Killing: National Assembly To Review NYSC Scheme? / Electronic National Identity Card For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.