Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help (21968 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by SmallBMighty: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
Pls house! What can i do to do away with my Mouth Odour problem 4life, dis has so much caused me severe embarassment by folks. Each time i try to talk, they always cover their nose from my mouth smells. Pls come to my aid, am fed up of this.
Even my gf is fedup with and doesnt knw wht to do because she loves me so much.
Thank u all a great deal*
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Dvampire(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2009
hmmm, maybe this might help. brush regularly (morning & night), use a good mouth wash (e.g. listerine) to rinse the mouth. if u can't afford mouth spray with minty flavour, make sure tom-tom sweet dey ur mouth always. and i hope u don't smoke. this kind of leaves a dead-rat smell in ur mouth.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by yme1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2009
always put either chewing gum or tom-tom in your mouth and brush regularly
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Tonyet1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
my advice to you bro is to go for a DENTAL WASH

what is a dental wash?

its a medical way to get those germ and bacteria off your mouth, all this could be done for just N5k ask a doctor

and i bet you after all this you will come out with a scenty-minty-fragrance-mouth

go for a dental wash for just N5k

nb: even all those not having a mouth odour, its advised we visit our dentist for oral wash every 6months, it keeps the mouth fresh
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by sistajay(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ Poster

I dey hold my breath as i dey write dis o, have you seen the dentist/oral hygienist? lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 19, 2009
Use mouthwash, especially after meals, and brush three times a day. Also, keep the chewing gum handy!
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by SmallBMighty: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2009
Why is this topic come here, i put it in romance. sad sad
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Sissy3(f): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2009
~Small-B-Mighty~:

Why is this topic come here, i put it in romance. sad sad

cox it is a health issue not romance
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by blacksta(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
You need to see any hygienist at least twice a year and please stay away from that egusi or ogbono
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by UNLEASHED(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2009
sista-jay:

@ Poster

I dey hold my breath as i dey write dis o, have you seen the dentist/oral hygienist? lipsrsealed

Haba! shocked

blacksta:

You need to see any hygienist at least twice a year and please stay away from that egusi or ogbono

huh?

tonye-t:

my advice to you bro is to go for a DENTAL WASH

what is a dental wash?

its a medical way to get those germ and bacteria off your mouth, all this could be done for just N5k ask a doctor

and i bet you after all this you will come out with a scenty-minty-fragrance-mouth

go for a dental wash for just N5k

nb: even all those not having a mouth odour, its advised we visit our dentist for oral wash every 6months, it keeps the mouth fresh

do exactly
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by GoldCircle: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2009
This isn't really a joking matter! I guess you've got an acute case of halitosis and my sincere advice is for you to see your dentist! In the interim, I'll recommend that you ensure you brush your teeth before you sleep every night. (when last did you change your tooth brush?) please do so too and get a dental floss. Ensure you floss every other night too apart from brushing.
Also, minty gums & mouth washes can help alot during the day. In all, this is the time to pay better attention to your teeth and mouth. you've still got to see a dentist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by nnyin: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
i really pity u but do well to see a denist and also do exactly what he/she says and ur problem will be over cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by MrsOyibo(f): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2009
Sorry to hear about your problem. Take everyones' advice and go to see your dentist! No one really likes having to go to the dentist but they serve their purpose in life!
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by shirl: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2009
brushing twice daily, might help .take more of fibres, dont eat meat, alot of vegetables and fruits, less of starchy food. drink plenty of water.GOOD LUCK smiley
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by boodel(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
i would suggest you brush your teeth twice daily ( morning and night), so as to remove any food particles hanging between your teeth, cool
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by drtk2: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
You will need
1. Vitamin B.co(s.r)
2. Formular IV Plus
3. Vitamin C (s.r) / All C.

You will need to brush your teeth daily with 1 drop of concentrateLDC solution with tooht paste once a week and Tre-en-en.

This will solve the problem. I once had very bad mouth odor but with the above, it's now a story of the past. Good luck.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by NoWee(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2009
?
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by infosupply: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2009
it is funny how people struggle to naturally and permanently get rid of mouth odour for good when it is the easiest thing to do with just a token.

if you are serious about your problem, then send a mail to infotechiksupply@gmail.com for a tested, proven and guranteed way that works.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by EloSela(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2009
Brush your teeth thoroughly for about 5 mins each morning and night with an extra effort made on the back molars and tongue. (Sometimes it is the tongue that is the issue and not your teeth).

Chew sugar free gum after each meal if you are unable to brush during the day. It is important that the gum is sugar free and preferably minty. Gum with sugar it will eventually erode your teeth and make the breath problem worst.

As someone else suggested, floss often to get rid of food stuck between your teeth. If you can’t get hold of floss then try tooth picks but floss is better.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Johnmos(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
Observe proper personal hygiene. If it's not a serious case, have minty sweet or chewing gum handy. Bitter kola could also help. If ur case is otherwise, I suggest u seek medical help because bad breathe most often is from within.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by chopmonee: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2010
Just go and buy N50 garlic from Mala, that will kill both mouth and body smell, I have recommend that to everybody i come across anywhere,

some people body smell like a corpse, but that garlic does wonder try it and you will praise God for it.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by leye1234(m): 2:29am On Apr 16, 2010
@poster,
In addition to brushing, try flossing between the teeth and brush the back of the tongue.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by chinesedoll(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2010
Heard Hydrogen peroxide works like magic maybe you should try that out.

1 Like

Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Wayne4uall(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2010
chopmonee:

Just go and buy N50 garlic from Mala, that will kill both mouth and body smell, I have recommend that to everybody i come across anywhere,

some people body smell like a corpse, but that garlic does wonder try it and you will praise God for it.

Good luck
after buyin d garlic ar will goin to cook it or eat it raw

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks / 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.