Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore (3687 Views)

We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... / I Dont Understand Our Country Anymore With News And All / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
That girl they cast as Nikki minaj is so not it at all. grin
Re: If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore by rattlesnake(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2015
grin
Re: If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore by princefunmmy(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Goodnuel:
Mr President is sure of his pay, these people ain't, this is business.
until Nigerians stop thinking of quick money and do something that will create a great impact. Which Nigerian movie can you watch for a second time? None! Because they don't make sense. But you could watch an american movie over and over because you learn something from it. Like this drake and meek will, what will it profit the viewer?

1 Like

Re: If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore by yorke1: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Annoying. The person that came up with this ideai should be shot and not only the person but anyone that took part in this shame up to anyone that even buy to watch it to the people that sell it.
Re: If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore by Goodnuel: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
princefunmmy:

until Nigerians stop thinking of quick money and do something that will create a great impact. Which Nigerian movie can you watch for a second time? None! Because they don't make sense. But you could watch an american movie over and over because you learn something from it. Like this drake and meek will, what will it profit the viewer?
You seem to forget that nigeria is a country that likes to laugh. You don't know better than these people, We are not Americans so we can never act like Americans.

It's just like in music, those who sing rubbish re the most popular and richer than those who do good music. You can't force people to accept what they don't want.. you give people what they want and are ready to pay for. It's business bro.

They know what they are doing, you and a host of nigerians(including me) may not like it but they are making their money.

It hurts, but it's the reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crimes In The USA / Mc Olomu Planning To Rig Kano / NIGERIA @ 59: Okowa Urges Nigerians To Rekindle Hope In The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.