Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Going From Portharcourt City To Obudu Mountain Resort, Cross River State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Going From Portharcourt City To Obudu Mountain Resort, Cross River State (449 Views)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going From Portharcourt City To Obudu Mountain Resort, Cross River State by rotybarry: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happy new month friends!
Please I need some one to help me with direction on how to go from Portharcourt city to Obudu cattle ranch, I'll appreciate details of the places where I'll have to pick vehicles and the cost of transportation from each of the points, price range of the hotels/suites there as well as the gate fee.
I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with this details as soon as possible, I'm actually planning to visit there with some friends.
Re: Going From Portharcourt City To Obudu Mountain Resort, Cross River State by Mrbigman1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wia is anyone?

Take this to travel section though

(1) (Reply)

Samira Story / Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos / Plateau Youths Petition Un Sec Gen Over Unabated Killings In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.