Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) (1416 Views)

17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) / Atbu Bauchi Fees Increment: Stand Of The Sug (with Photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by geelord001: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nigerian musicians are known for their flamboyant livestyles, especially with some flaunting their wealth publicly, but not all of them are as wealthy as they appear. While many of them have endorsement deals with multinational companies, telecommunication companies as well as other money-spinning companies, some others have huge investments, all of which have further boosted their status in the society alongside their wealth. Here, we bring you the top richest Nigerian musicians as analysed by yabaleftonline.com:

20. Patoranking – $1.75m This guy is making name for himself in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it has not been long since he breaks into the limelight.

19. Yemi Alade – $2.1m Yemi is noted to currently be the biggest female musician in Nigeria after Tiwa Savage and may overtake Tiwa in a couple of years if not months. - See more at: http://guruzplanet..com/2015/07/revealed-top-20-richest-musician-in.html#more

Yemi Alade may soon overtake Tiwa Savage as Nigeria’s biggest female musician

She currently has the most successful and most popular music video by any African female artiste on youtube. The total views for ‘JONNY’ as at this time is 13,435,171 and she was said to have replicated the song in french which further expanded her audience. Yemi Alade’s current net worth is $2.1m

18. Chidinma Ekile – $2.86m

Chidinma’ likeable nature has seemingly skyrocketed her take home performance fees and worth to an enviable position and from being a former winner of the MTN Project Fame talent show, she has become a household name in Nigeria.

Chidinma is fast becoming a household name in the country

Chidinma has created wealth that her peers could only dream about, enough to earn her a place on this list of richest musicians in Nigeria. Her biggest video to date is ‘Kedike’ with 1.2 million YouTube hit, followed by ‘Oh Baby’ featuring Flavour which currently has 600,000 views as well as collective views of about 5 million for her songs, Chidinma’s net worth is put at – $2.86m
NO 17 WILL SHOCK U because he doesn't brag at all

CLICK HERE! NOW TO SEE NUMBER 17 AND THE REST OF THE LIST!

>> http://guruzplanet..com/2015/07/revealed-top-20-richest-musician-in.html#more

Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by Disneyboy: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
I was here
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by geelord001: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Disneyboy:
I was here

really??
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by geelord001: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
geelord001:

really??

too much money
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by experimentist: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ah, see slow server eh

Hw much dem get, dem dey maad! undecided
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by geelord001: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
experimentist:
Ah, see slow server eh
too slow
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by experimentist: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
geelord001:
too slow
ah swear, airtel cry
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by geelord001: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
experimentist:
ah swear, airtel cry

glo is blazing
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
abeg na pictures me I won see o
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by geeboy001: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
AfricanApple:
abeg na pictures me I won see o

its on the site ..follow the link
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by psychologist(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Give me a good sauce
Before I can eat this your yam, safe from that you are O. Y. O
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by Esdb3: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sobo! Yemi alade has more than a million dollar net worth?
Let the month grow well now it is too early for all this fables now.
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by jamex93(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
see money!
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
bad market
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
geeboy001:

na old age get you be that
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
geeboy001:

na old age get you be that
Re: SEE Nigerias Richest Musicians With (photos) by kenedy175(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Don't be surprised when you see me make no.1 in that list grin

(1) (Reply)

Uniport School Of Basic Studies Programme Clinic(a Thread For Basic Aspirants) / Get Admitted In 200level In Uniben Through (jupeb)come In... / I'm Unable To Study, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.