Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread (27313 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! / Tecno Camon C5: Tecno's First 4G Enabled Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tecno Camon C5 has been what Tecno: the African smartphone giant has been working on recently, this new high-end Smartphone is said to be one of its kind in the history of Tecno. Camon according to some Tecno insiders means “Camera On”. Therefor, the Tecno Camon C5 is built mainly for Camera and a faster internet connection. It is the first Tecno handset to feature a 4G LTE network support.

Camon C5 specs do not end at this point. It will come in features that will wow you aside its 4G and its awesome camera. Tecno Camon C5 will have an 8MP camera at the back and a 2MP camera at the front. What? 8 mega pixel or what did I see?… Yea it will sports an 8 MP camera. The number does not count at times. Tecno says “Despite the low mega pixel count number, the glass and the camera technology has a way of making pictures still come out crisp and clear.”

Camon C5 has 5 inch display with a resolution of 720 X1280 pixels. The device will run the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS on a Quad-core processor cloaking at 1.3GHz most probably from MediaTek. It has an 8GB of inbuilt storage and a RAM of just 1GB. There is a MicroSD slot provided on the phone for storage expansion if the built-in storage is not enough for you...

my source: http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-first-4g-and-lollipop-smartphone-from-tecno/

Cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
price?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
I read somewhere it says 2-3GB ram o
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
henry007:
I read somewhere it says 2-3GB ram o

nah... that info is wrong
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tecno says “Despite the low mega pixel count number, the glass and the camera technology has a way of making pictures still come out crisp and clear.”

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by major466(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
The phone looks great considering all the goodies packed into the device. The only downside is the screen size. 5inches is too small.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2015
4G: speed of lightning

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Donchyze(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Tecno Camon C5 has been what Tecno: the African smartphone giant has been working on recently, this new high-end Smartphone is said to be one of its kind in the history of Tecno. Camon according to some Tecno insiders means “Camera On”. Therefor, the Tecno Camon C5 is built mainly for Camera and a faster internet connection. It is the first Tecno handset to feature a 4G LTE network support.

Camon C5 specs do not end at this point. It will come in features that will wow you aside its 4G and its awesome camera. Tecno Camon C5 will have an 8MP camera at the back and a 2MP camera at the front. What? 8 mega pixel or what did I see?… Yea it will sports an 8 MP camera. The number does not count at times. Tecno says “Despite the low mega pixel count number, the glass and the camera technology has a way of making pictures still come out crisp and clear.”

Camon C5 has 5 inch display with a resolution of 720 X1280 pixels. The device will run the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS on a Quad-core processor cloaking at 1.3GHz most probably from MediaTek. It has an 8GB of inbuilt storage and a RAM of just 1GB. There is a MicroSD slot provided on the phone for storage expansion if the built-in storage is not enough for you... http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-first-4g-and-lollipop-smartphone-from-tecno[color=

The phone is not yet release and you are here posting fake details about the phone
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Donchyze:

Camon C5 has 5 inch display with a resolution of 720 X1280 pixels. The device will run the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS on a Quad-core processor cloaking at 1.3GHz most probably from MediaTek. It has an 8GB of inbuilt storage and a RAM of just 1GB. There is a MicroSD slot provided on the phone for storage expansion if the built-in storage is not enough for you... http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-first-4g-and-lollipop-smartphone-from-tecno[color=

The phone is not yet release and you are here posting fake details about the phone

LOL... nothing in that post is false.... you might wanna see some of its specs on the Tecno Website https://www.tecno-mobile.com/en/component/products/product/camon5 .... we gather our information from reliable sources...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2015
images taken with the Tecnp Camon C5 will be uploaded soon... stay tuned smiley
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
these images were taken with the Tecno C5

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
these images were taken by Tecno C5

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by jayauthentic(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
major466:
The phone looks great considering all the goodies packed into the device.
The only downside is the screen size. 5inches is too small.

5 inches is perfect for me
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by parrotibaba(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
price n ba3 capacity?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
major466:
The phone looks great considering all the goodies packed into the device.
The only downside is the screen size. 5inches is too small.
then you will need a Phablet instead

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 2:42am On Aug 03, 2015
TechLector:
these images were taken by Tecno C5
these are lovely, where can we see your unboxing video/review ?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
henry007:
these are lovely, where can we see your unboxing video/review ?

Coming in soon sire
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Its UI was just too good!

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Tecno customized UI runs like it knows what you are thinking, it is a lot more colorful, intuitive and smoother than the android Kitkat 4.4 versions that run on current flagship Tecno Mobile smart phones, and it does all of this without ruining the Android OS feel we have all come to love. Take a look at some UI screenshots we got from the device and marvel at this beaut yourself.

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Android lollipop 5.0 has been praised for giving UI designers more freedom to create richer and more interactive UIs. Now I understand why.

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
guess the price
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
I reckon it should cost 22,000 Naira MAX

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2015
if the phone sell for 18000 to 20000 it will sell very well
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Samsantos9: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2015
What is the battery capacity and price of the phone?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Boomboost(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2015
I'm impressed, but where the soft keys at?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2015
was gonna buy the infinix hot note because of its juicy ba3 but this c5s design got me attracted and am also a camera freak but the batery is the only downside. And the inbuilt is 8gig according to their official site when will it be realeased and price lemme know if i can wait for it.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Boomboost:
I'm impressed, but where the soft keys at?

the keys are fixed at the bottom of of the device and not on its screen
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Jonathan2787:
was gonna buy the infinix hot note because of its juicy ba3 but this c5s design got me attracted and am also a camera freak but the batery is the only downside. And the inbuilt is 8gig according to their official site when will it be realeased and price lemme know if i can wait for it.

it will be released in some days time
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
The design so on point.
Jonathan2787:
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by gingerman876: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
The hotnote is so heavy, the boom is lightweight.
Babs876:
The design so on point.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Babs876:
The design so on point.

The design is truely on point oooo.... in fact i wont be going for the hottest again... i will wait for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? / Download Free BBM Stickers / MTN 4GB For N1200 - Valid For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.