Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread (27549 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! / Tecno Camon C5: Tecno's First 4G Enabled Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Orator2383: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
They should remove the 4G and bring down the price,in Nigeria,4G is as useless as the letter P in sychology.
Some people still need the 4G, and the design is great too
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Call us if you need the Tecno Camon C5 with free delivery
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by smajatt(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
TechLector:

well i just bought the camon c5 today and honestly the phone is sleek and nice...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2015
smajatt:

well i just bought the camon c5 today and honestly the phone is sleek and nice...
wow.... thats cool
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
How does one solve the multitasking issue of the phone.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2015
pls I really need to know if the c5 has led notification light ...... I really fancy it thanks pls I really need to know if the c5 has led notification light ...... I really fancy it thanks
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
jesfrosh:
pls I really need to know if the c5 has led notification light ...... I really fancy it thanks pls I really need to know if the c5 has led notification light ...... I really fancy it thanks
it doesn't have led light, currently using it.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by aggresive(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
TechLector:
Your contact please, and remember I stay in Abia State. I also need to know if this device actually has 4G. Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2015
aggresive:

Your contact please, and remember I stay in Abia State. I also need to know if this device actually has 4G. Thanks.

yeah... it support 4G network.... see my signature for cell number
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dottune:
it doesn't have led light, currently using it.

okay thanks
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by aggresive(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please my tecno c5 restarts while playing some videos and also I can access my device while its locked, how do I rectify these two issues.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Seculent: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
People don't discuss on this phone.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by daphid25(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
TechLector:
I actually thought its not in stock again due to Black Friday palava
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Daboss007: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
aggresive:
Please my tecno c5 restarts while playing some videos and also I can access my device while its locked, how do I rectify these two issues.

I dont use this phone tho but i dont think its possible to access a locked phone without unlocking it!
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
I finally rooted my f*cking camon c5, the feel of multitasking is so good.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Peace55(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
WhatsApp 08153792894 to place order for.any TECNO product and get them delivered to your door step (free of charge)/#PAYonDelivery # FREE RETURN
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by krozay(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is the battery in-built or removable
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by abdulatif8: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2015
krozay:
Is the battery in-built or removable

It's removable. I have this phone in stock 9 pieces. If you are in Kaduna alert on whatsapp

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
aggresive:
Hi Aggresive, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Aggresive, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
How do we solve the multitasking problem? it is getting annoying
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by baesheska(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
My tecno c5 is cool tho but iam having one major problem " the network"... Deres always no network in the phone..at first I thought it was just mtn n dier wahala then I inserted my airtel line n etisalat line..still the same problem. My friend also using d same type of phone has that problem too...suggestions please
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
baesheska:
My tecno c5 is cool tho but iam having one major problem " the network"... Deres always no network in the phone..at first I thought it was just mtn n dier wahala then I inserted my airtel line n etisalat line..still the same problem. My friend also using d same type of phone has that problem too...suggestions please
Download the new system update, that'll solve the problem or you down Engineering Mode App to change it to 3G only and then download the new system so as to get H+ network
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by daphid25(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:
I guess tecno will pay for the delivery fee cool
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by daphid25(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dottune:
I finally rooted my f*cking camon c5, the feel of multitasking is so good.
Haha, what's up with the f*ucking? You dey para

Guess you're enjoying it much better now
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
daphid25:

I guess tecno will pay for the delivery fee cool

mayber yes. maybe not
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by mosjames: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
daphid25:

I actually thought its not in stock again due to Black Friday palava
I guess Tecno have supplied more
Shows how good the phone is
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Xhaka(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dottune:
How do we solve the multitasking problem? it is getting annoying
I think the only way is to root it
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
daphid25:

Haha, what's up with the f*ucking? You dey para

Guess you're enjoying it much better now
Lol I'm not o, na one time thing sad , the multitasking wahala don start again and Ram Expander isn't working on my phone
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Xhaka:

I think the only way is to root it
I've rooted it o, the same thing. I only enjoyed the multitasking on the night that I rooted it, since then na back to normal multitasking problem.
And Ram expander didn't work on my phone, even though it was compatible after running the compatibility test.
So in case you know a way to solve the multitasking issue of a rooted phone asides using Ram expander, please let me know.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Xhaka(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dottune:
I've rooted it o, the same thing. I only enjoyed the multitasking on the night that I rooted it, since then na back to normal multitasking problem.
And Ram expander didn't work on my phone, even though it was compatible after running the compatibility test.
So in case you know a way to solve the multitasking issue of a rooted phone asides using Ram expander, please let me know.
Maybe you didn't root it well then
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Dottune(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Xhaka:

Maybe you didn't root it well then
Bros I root am well o, all root access Apps are working perfectly on my Android and I also used root checker to confirm.
This phone just tire me
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Xhaka(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2015
Dottune:
Bros I root am well o, all root access Apps are working perfectly on my Android and I also used root checker to confirm.
This phone just tire me
Lol, carry am go see engineer or Tecno customer care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion / How To Chat With Gtbank Customer Care Online To Solve Your Banking Problems / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.