Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread (27316 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! / Tecno Camon C5: Tecno's First 4G Enabled Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
TechLector:
more pix...

Bros you don't know the price yet but you dey post pic... Na free tecno give you? Just curious
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't know what goes into software upgrading but i guess it's no walk in the park. hopefully, tecno will step up.
I don't think it's exploitation. just making use of available resources or something.
udemzyudex:

New phones? Which means I have to be buying new phones every year cos of updates?

Durable or not, Nigerians don't look at that...

As far as the spec is OK and the price is cool....

Let Tecno step up their game, which I'm already seeing..... They wanna exploit us here by producing new phones instead of giving updates, do you know that we have 2 tecno p5? One with jelly bean and kitkat... Why can't they give update?

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
ok, my broda. so we have agreed on one thing abi? tecno is more durable. smiley
udemzyudex:

Yeah, that's one thing I like tecno... Durability, I opted for h6 instead of hot note cos of better ram management and durability instead of tecno l6 cos of the launcher issue...

I have a friend who uses hote note, the way the phone hangs sometimes surprise me, a phone with octa core... Apart from that, the screen is fragile, go to their thread and see screen related problems, even one of my course mate have the same issue.... Haba, though I'm happy they are making tecno to sit up..
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
tbadejo25:
ok, my broda. so we have agreed on one thing abi? tecno is more durable. smiley
yea... and i think everyone knows that
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shinchika:
what's the difference between C5 and C8 though...?
camera, size of screen, battery
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shinchika:
guy... stop bursting my brain na. LOOL. e don do, we don see say the camera dey use CANON lens

lol
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
OMG!

The real sleekness

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
TechLector:
OMG!
The real sleekness
Stop the Suspense...Just state d Price..
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by ShaiMalika: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
i am sure it is this thread that inspired that tecno vs iphone discussion. lol
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
olatunji21:

Stop the Suspense...Just state d Price..

okay sire... just budget 25k
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
TechLector:

okay sire... just budget 25k
Release date?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Boomboost(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
N22k would've been better, so let's say c8 na N27 or N30k...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
olatunji21:

Release date?

no specific date yet.... but this month
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=30pt]Tecno Camon C5 vs Tecno Camon C8[/size]

TechLector:
Both the Tecno Camon C5 and the Tecno Camon C8 were announced some few days back. In fact, these two devices are the new professional phablets from Tecno Mobile that has stirred up quite frenzy. Tecno had been in the game for so long, but want to put the game so tight back again. While researching online, we stumbled on an article comparing one of this device camera with an iPhone 6. Seems crazy, but there is a big different in them both.

The internet has gone WOW after the announcement of it coming high-end Smartphones: Tecno Camon C5 and Tecno Camon C8. The question many individuals keep asking us is “what is the difference between the Tecno C5 and the Tecno C8”, which got us to put the two Smartphone into a specs comparison showdown.

The two high-end Smartphones has some great technical specifications that will blow away your mind and at the same time will drop your jaw down.

Tecno Camon C5 Preview

Tecno Camon C5 has 5 inch display with a resolution of 720 X1280 pixels. The device will run the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS on a Quad-core processor cloaking at 1.3GHz most probably from MediaTek. It has an 8GB of inbuilt storage and a RAM of just 1GB. There is a MicroSD slot provided on the phone for storage expansion if the built-in storage is not enough for you… [Continue Reading]

Tecno Camon C8 Preview

Tecno Camon C8 is a phablet device that will eventually come with a 5.5-inch IPS HD touch screen. The 5.5 inch display is an improvement from the 5.0-inch display found on the Tecno C5. It has a Tecno Camon C8 has a metallic frame that makes it look beautiful… [Continue Reading]

Now we will be putting the device specs side by side in comparison. SEE comparison table HERE
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
8gb inbuilt? Wtf? Whats the difference btw boom j7 and this c5
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by realceeg(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
this is really a nice spec..I trust tecno with my mama's pot of soup ...can wait to get hand on this baby...waiting........
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by gingerman876: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
SO NICE
realceeg:
this is really a nice spec..I trust tecno with my mama's pot of soup ...can wait to get hand on this baby...waiting........
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Mybeast876: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
The software upgrading is one thing Tecno should work so much on.
tbadejo25:
I don't know what goes into software upgrading but i guess it's no walk in the park. hopefully, tecno will step up.
I don't think it's exploitation. just making use of available resources or something.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by JanethEze(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Very True

tbadejo25:
i kno. dats what i'm sayin. tecno is cheap and durable. how many fones can boast of dt?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by realceeg(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
abeg who knows when they will release this phone ..and probable price
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by sarry86(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
So, these are the new high end devices from Tecno? They are not even near the Phantom Z mini :/ only 4G makes them new midrange devices nah high end lol cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by obaayo2: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
TechLector:

nah... that info is wrong
nice sir..please how good is the battery life?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
obaayo2:
nice sir..please how good is the battery life?
no info about the battery life yet
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Xkufiz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
is dis camon c5 really true abi na scam
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
The Tecno C8 is now in Kenya... so, lets sit tight and await the coming of the Tecno Camon C5 in 9ja wink
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by mOses127: 3:14am On Sep 06, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C5 has been what Tecno: the African smartphone giant has been working on recently, this new high-end Smartphone is said to be one of its kind in the history of Tecno. Camon according to some Tecno insiders means “Camera On”. Therefor, the Tecno Camon C5 is built mainly for Camera and a faster internet connection. It is the first Tecno handset to feature a 4G LTE network support.

Camon C5 specs do not end at this point. It will come in features that will wow you aside its 4G and its awesome camera. Tecno Camon C5 will have an 8MP camera at the back and a 2MP camera at the front. What? 8 mega pixel or what did I see?… Yea it will sports an 8 MP camera. The number does not count at times. Tecno says “Despite the low mega pixel count number, the glass and the camera technology has a way of making pictures still come out crisp and clear.”

Camon C5 has 5 inch display with a resolution of 720 X1280 pixels. The device will run the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS on a Quad-core processor cloaking at 1.3GHz most probably from MediaTek. It has an 8GB of inbuilt storage and a RAM of just 1GB. There is a MicroSD slot provided on the phone for storage expansion if the built-in storage is not enough for you...

my source: http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-first-4g-and-lollipop-smartphone-from-tecno/

Cc : Lalasticlala
Abeq screenshot dis tecno c5 dailpad & its messaging environment n share abeg...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by mOses127: 3:22am On Sep 06, 2015
TechLector:

these are all ways of tecno n other android phone makers getting money 4rm people. Weda 5.0,5.1 or 4.4 they are al dsame,jst little changes.
Y cant upgrading of version jst be possible,by xo doing dy can raise d price 2 any extent .no problem
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2015
mOses127:
these are all ways of tecno n other android phone makers getting money 4rm people. Weda 5.0,5.1 or 4.4 they are al dsame,jst little changes.
Y cant upgrading of version jst be possible,by xo doing dy can raise d price 2 any extent .no problem

that depends on money...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by adelolaa(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
This phone is 19,500 here... Hope this phone is not going be like his brother (Camon C8) with Multitasking failure undecided undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by smajatt(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
I will be buying either c5 or c8 on sunday... my only concern is the battery.. moreso i seem to love the sleek design amd 4g of the c5... please comments on the battery..that's all i need now..
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by TechLector: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Network Now Sell For ₦23,399 In Nigeria Stores
READ http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-with-4g-network-now-sell-for-₦23399-in-nigeria-stores/
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Network Now Sell For ₦23,399 In Nigeria Stores
READ http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c5-with-4g-network-now-sell-for-₦23399-in-nigeria-stores/
They should remove the 4G and bring down the price,in Nigeria,4G is as useless as the letter P in sychology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Free BBM Stickers / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion / MTN 4GB For N1200 - Valid For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.