Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US (43883 Views)

Loved Up Pictures Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Hot Wife / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Dubemkelly(m): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2015
mrborntodoit:
His wife is hot but those snickers in the 2nd pix doesn't march her raggy top , her short also seems like she over forced her self into it .
Nairaland Fashion Police

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Dubemkelly(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Nice
Atleast basketmouth show for this pinshure ;DNice
Atleast basketmouth show for this pinshure, unlike bovi wey he no show, only his wife full the pictures and they still tagged it Bovi and wife on vacation in the usa
Hmm, English is a problem, I read 'Comedian Bovi's wife, Kris with her two kids... No be Bovi himself and fam
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:04am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
Shey d girl dey do menstruation ni. Y did her kini swell up in the second pix

Plus it seems basket had a hard on at that moment cos his eggplant seems so obvious in the first picture
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by gabazin080(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Plus it seems basket had a hard on at that moment cos his eggplant seems so obvious in the first picture
you are a born again child looking at another woman husband hard on
SMH
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by ugoezeik(m): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
Shey d girl dey do menstruation ni. Y did her kini swell up in the second pix like person wey use pampers
wickedest boy. na because of ur kind god punishment sodom. so na only dia ur eye go ehhhh? issoryt
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 02, 2015
I just like this Basket kiss
I just like this Mrs Okpocha kiss
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by fyneboi79(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
Basket Mouth is surely having a beautiful time and his weekend is really going splendid! The Superstar flaunted his wife, who in his words is a "damsel".

The couple visited Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida and shared some photos on social media. Now, that's one hot mother of two.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/08/basket-mouth-and-hot-wife-share-photos.html

All this comedians with their trophy wives. Surely we will know how hot they are if the going gets rough grin
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Dega128(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Deejavuu:
Cute couple.. banging body after 2 kids..

Nice legs Mrs basket.. Me likey kiss

Gay alert shocked
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by peeta89(m): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2015
vislabraye:

His wife is hot but can her heat boil yam
it will boil beans

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Godmother(f): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2015
CFCfan:

Wearing short shorts ain't a "taboo" for married ladies here.

Where's that?
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by wtfCode: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2015
hot kee?
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by wtfCode: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:

Where's that?
me too follow dey ask o...where's that?
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by LUV1: 6:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Except a man be born again,that is have taken Jesus christ as his lord and personal savour he can not see enternal life

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Palmwinetapper: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2015
I just made some jellof rice and ate it happily. Now I'm ready for bed
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
you are a born again child looking at another woman husband hard on
SMH
grin
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
mrborntodoit:
His wife is hot but those snickers in the 2nd pix doesn't march her raggy top , her short also seems like she over forced her self into it .

Stop looking for stupid reasons to condemn her dressing. Its just a casual dressing for chilling.
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by scentmarlc(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
Shey d girl dey do menstruation ni. Y did her kini swell up in the second pix like person wey use pampers
uhmmmm una don start baaa
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by gabazin080(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2015
scentmarlc:
uhmmmm una don start baaa
start what o? my oga
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by scentmarlc(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
start what o? my oga
lol, jus kidding
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by scentmarlc(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I just made some jellof rice and ate it happily. Now I'm ready for bed
xup bozz
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by mrborntodoit: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
davidizuchukwu:

Stop looking for stupid reasons to condemn her dressing. Its just a casual dressing for chilling.

Mind your fvcking business , slow poke
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Nickymezor(f): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
They look guudd.
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Kelvinsly(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
wink winkWow cute coupl you guys look greate together,enjoy ur selves
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by holysaint1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
NairaLandLord:
Must ladies bend their legs like that when taking pictures?

as in ehhh... just yday, i saw a gyal standing on a main road. With her guy taking various shots of selfie... #mind u, on a MAIN ROAD... sad sad :O
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by fortunechy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
ALL I CAN SEE IS CAMEL TOE...
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by fanficgirl(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
What's wrong with her shorts? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Godmother:
Chai, see person wife. Although me I can't wear such short shorts outdoors but I'd like to marry a man who won't restrict my dressing so much, not the one that will want you to start tying two wrapper and turtleneck just because you are now married
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin no be small MRS BASKET
Deejavuu:
Cute couple.. banging body after 2 kids..

Nice legs Mrs basket.. Me likey kiss
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:

Where's that?
In Southern California
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Godmother(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
fanficgirl:
What's wrong with her shorts? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

The shorts are great. I actually love it and have some similar ones I rock indoors. Its just that I'm the convertional type and can't wear this out. Shame will almost kill moi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Tekno Is Now A Baby Daddy (see Photos) / Adedoyin Adekola, Odunlade Adekola Son's Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.