Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US (43893 Views)

Loved Up Pictures Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Hot Wife / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by fanficgirl(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oh, I see, no problem with that lol. I'm the same way, except when if its really hot in Summer since I can't do heat at all. You also don't need the shorts, you seem really pretty! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Godmother:

The shorts are great. I actually love it and have some similar ones I rock indoors. Its just that I'm the convertional type and can't wear this out. Shame will almost kill moi
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Godmother(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
fanficgirl:
Oh, I see, no problem with that lol. I'm the same way, except when if its really hot in Summer since I can't do heat at all. You also don't need the shorts, you seem really pretty! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Thanks embarassed
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by darlenese(f): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
Shey d girl dey do menstruation ni. Y did her kini swell up in the second pix like person wey use pampers

Maybe she has a size L
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by darlenese(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
She looks like she swallowed the bum shot angry
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Lovechyld101(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gucci sandals zannotti slipers basket mouth is choping money some expensive holiday
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Emilokoiyawon: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin Comot the fake hair make I see the skull then I go no if she fine or not grin grin
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by gabazin080(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
darlenese:

Maybe she has a size L
what's size L. Tell me pls
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
cute

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by HARDDON: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
baslone:

Its a versace still! wink

Made in ABA
grin
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Mind your fvcking business , slow poke

Your just a silly asshole for a human being. What was ur bizness on her dressing? Pple like you don't go far in life cuz ur always poke nosing on other pple's affairs.
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by mrborntodoit: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
davidizuchukwu:

Your just a silly asshole for a human being. What was ur bizness on her dressing? Pple like you don't go far in life cuz ur always poke nosing on other pple's affairs.

I'm already better than any of your slow poke génération , posts on Nairaland were meant for people to comment on, I never knew vultures like you had china phones to comment.

Just do us a favor , use your china phone to ping your fellow vultures whenever you find dead animals or open graves to feed on, instead of disturbing people on here cheesy

udele like you should be busy scouting for corpse in the evil forest
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

I'm already better than any of your slow poke génération , posts on Nairaland were meant for people to comment on, I never knew vultures like you had china phones to comment.

Just do us a favor , use your china phone to ping your fellow vultures whenever you find dead animals or open graves to feed on, instead of disturbing people on here cheesy

udele like you should be busy scouting for corpse in the evil forest

Taaaaaa.....see this punk ass nigga. Gimme ur address let's do it physically. Fool
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by mrborntodoit: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
davidizuchukwu:

Taaaaaa.....see this punk ass nigga. Gimme ur address let's do it physically. Fool
I dey wait for you for the address below:

No 6, I go bang ya mama street ,
off your papa na fool avenue ,
Bonny Island,
Port harcourt .

grin

grin
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Mind your fvcking business , slow poke

People like u are animals....pokng ur dirty nose inot everything and finding foolish mistakes and faults to talk about.
Do u have a better dress sense than the person you are condemning? Your nothing but a silly scum Bleep my friend. Anyways, ur still a child. grow up
Re: Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US by mrborntodoit: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
davidizuchukwu:

People like u are animals....pokng ur dirty nose inot everything and finding foolish mistakes and faults to talk about.
Do u have a better dress sense than the person you are condemning? Your nothing but a silly scum Bleep my friend. Anyways, ur still a child. grow up

Vulture,

You still dey quote me?

Go and look for your food in the evil forest with your fellow vultures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Tara Hecksher And Yemi Akinnigbagbe Wed / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.