Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. (637 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by Elvis295(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
i am sick and tired of seeing irrelevant issues making front page. stupid jokes, PMB this and that, rubbish articles and sourceless news. this is why rich people don't follow nairaland. Much as everyone is free to post anything, I still believe that the front page should not be treated with levity. This is because we have visitors who come in just to read something nice. When this first time visitors come in and see rubbish they won't like to visit the again. this piece is directed to who ever that is in charge of front page. Please be reasonable enough to post stories of international standard to the public. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by shaboti: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
What are you still waiting for ?? Hit that deactivation button!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op den make a relevant topic for fvck's sake!
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by graciousolo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Meself I tire but I no get relevant topic so I gba pkum!

You wey get Oya post am, or... angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by Esdb3: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
It wasn't always like this. Since Seun put up one anonymity super-controlling attitude the rubbish spiked. And he gave ultimate power to mods that you can't even correct without a ban.

Imagine a topic like: this girl thinks she has the thinnest waist making fp?! And the funny thing is the picture was just snipped off someone's profile and a story made up on it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by Elvis295(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Esdb3:
It wasn't always like this. Since Seun put up one anonymity super-controlling attitude the rubbish spiked. And he gave ultimate power to mods that you can't even correct without a ban.

Imagine a topic like: this girl thinks she has the thinnest waist making fp?! And the funny thing is the picture was just snipped off someone's profile and a story made up on it.
i am glad dat u got my point. tanks. its so irritating wen i see tons like dat making FP.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by oluwalfa: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some people carry nl matter for head

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by manee2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Same here_ and am also tird of seeing irrelevant issues in the wrong section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by Elvis295(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
graciousolo:
Meself I tire but I no get relevant topic so I gba pkum!

You wey get Oya post am, or... angry
. my brother even if u post relevant topic , dey won't take it to FP . and dat has bin my problem. instead rubbish things like ' my dog just put to birth' or ' this girl finks she has the most sexy eyes'
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by graciousolo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Elvis295:
. my brother even if u post relevant topic , dey won't take it to FP . and dat has bin my problem. instead rubbish things like ' my dog just put to birth' or ' this girl finks she has the most sexy eyes'
I agree with that to a point. Because I see other reasonable posts on fp.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by naijaclinic: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
We no go gree o we no go gree.

Wait o op. What if this ur thread come make front page?

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by lalasticlala(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Which one is sourceless news ? Not here. Your assertions are baseless...

The front page is filled with numerous topics, from different sections. If a topic doesn't interest you, you can move to other ones that interest you, and the topic that doesn't interest you, may interest others..

Meanwhile, if you have good points or complaints, always use the mail super moderators button...thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Elvis295:

At the bolded: what do you expect from a pet section? Such thread is from the pet section which is in order...
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Irrelevant Issues Making Front Page. by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Which one is sourceless news ? Not here. Your assertions are baseless...

The front page is filled with numerous topics, from different sections. If a topic doesn't interest you, you can move to other ones that interest you, and the topic that doesn't interest you, may interest others..

Meanwhile, if you have good points or complaints, always use the mail super moderators button. Thanks...

(1)

Abuja Stands Still For The General Of Common Sense Revolution. / Nigerians React To Ooni’s Son Wedding / We Have Discovered Banks That Keeps Stolen Oil Cash-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.