Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos (31186 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by dyabman(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do you guys have to always comment foolishly ? Wetin pmb dey do na for your own good but una no go know now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
lol photogenic government
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by UnknownT: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
someone should check his itinerary and tell us his next visit?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by BOWOTO(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Princecalm:
welcome home, we are still expecting more of your good works.
please no vex , but what good works?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by davidmoyes(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Minister of tourism and his commissioner

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by deebsman1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pmb
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by steppin: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
see ur life! Booking space to type rubbish!
@thread,
Baba tour is back.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by kessler53(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
So PMB ur own na travelling u sabi,
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by gratiaeo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rubbish president without brain

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by kokoA(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamayodeji:
Looks like amosun is quite close to buhari. he visited his farm the other time.
I don't know why the man appears like a corrupt politician to me Maybe it's his appearance but each time I see that man na kworuption kworuption dey dey my mind. I may be wrong though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ontarget:
Honestly this guy has been traveling a lot. When will he sit down and start tackling issues that need urgent attention?
relax,no rushing,no stone shall be left unturned
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:
see ur life! Booking space to type rubbish! @thread, Baba tour is back.
And what did you just type?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by destinysaid(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt]Buhari is trying to disgrace them that they are clueless people

Because buhari stay in the UK for a awhile . so he know how dukes system works. Showing that the people who are following from the country of western Nigeria are clueless people. Because it is 2 countries. And he is showing that they don't even have the brain to know that it is 2 countries

Because they should not be following but because they are clueless . he just disgracing them because the international community is reading this.

Because buhari is only head of state just in 26 states.. And the British system is what is in the country of western Nigeria. He is just showing this people are clueless who do not even know that

That they don't know what they mean by trade treaty.

[/size].

shoro niyen? Shey ori e ok?

Or shey ya were ni?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by BOWOTO(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nigerians please be afraid, something is wrong somewhere, even buhari doesn't know.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by kollinpowel(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt]Buhari is trying to disgrace them that they are clueless people

Because buhari stay in the UK for a awhile . so he know how dukes system works. Showing that the people who are following from the country of western Nigeria are clueless people. Because it is 2 countries. And he is showing that they don't even have the brain to know that it is 2 countries

Because they should not be following but because they are clueless . he just disgracing them because the international community is reading this.

Because buhari is only head of state just in 26 states.. And the British system is what is in the country of western Nigeria. He is just showing this people are clueless who do not even know that

That they don't know what they mean by trade treaty.

[/size].

WAHALAI ODE NI E
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by happney65: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
kokoA:
These men dey try o. Osinbajo was at an eatery somewhere in Maitama this morning, in the afternoon we saw him in Kano, this evening he received PMB in Abuja. PMB was in Abuja this morning, went to Benin this afternoon, back to Abuja this evening.

Shey na Horse he carry go abi na bicycle?No be Plane nii..And no be him drive am sef..So what are you saying..There is no big deal in what they did..Chikena

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by steppin: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Anything against your daura dullardd is fine by me.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by lomprico(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Of course "PHOTOS". I know most of bubu's supporters are saying n posting stuff like, ride on, my presido, loving this, nice one, bla bla bla. But deep within them they are saying, ooooo, not again, na so so piksure u got dey take, which kain tin be this, is this what I voted u for? Etc. grin . Some of them are already venting their frustration already. grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is Osinbajo's only duty in this administration to welcome/pickup Buhari at the airport or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
ApcSucks:

Nothing good can come out of this dullard only pishure
no problem, but show me what ever came out of your father other than useless you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Princecalm(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
BOWOTO:
please no vex , but what good works?
He has appointed highly responsible personnels since he assumed office. Next question.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by goryorhal(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
I just don't know the function of my able VP ?
Na everytime the man dey go airport go recieve PMB like package ..
E suppose shift e office go airport ...

Anyway welcome back baba...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by babadem2much(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
THIS MAN IS A[b][/b]BLESSING TO NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by kokoA(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
happney65:

Shey na Horse he carry go abi na bicycle?No be Plane nii..And no be him drive am sef..So what are you saying..There is no big deal in what they did..Chikena
Bros, ordinary Abj to Lag back to Abj wey I do twice my boy been tell me on both occasions. Even plane journey no easy o, plus dey Waka Waka, talk talk, call call and shake shake wey dem dey do every where dem go. Na hard work o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
kokoA:
I don't know why the man appears like a corrupt politician to me Maybe it's his appearance but each time I see that man na kworuption kworuption dey dey my mind. I may be wrong though.

lolz....maybe its because of that his strange cap.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
fashoo2010:
I just pray d touring round will yield positive result...
if you only have half the brain to know that you need to format alliance with your neighbours for security reason!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by ORIGENAL(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
You re wecome dryfish, Next Country to visit pls!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My paparazzi president
Baba go slow is back
what can you do about it love?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by DrayZee: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My paparazzi president
Baba go slow is back
what can you do about it love? !
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by happney65: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
kokoA:
Bros, ordinary Abj to Lag back to Abj wey I do twice my boy been tell me on both occasions. Even plane journey no easy o, plus dey Waka Waka, talk talk, call call and shake shake wey dem dey do every where dem go. Na hard work o.

No be work..Shey na them dey wash their clothes nor iron am like the stress we go through?Noo..Them dey open door for them,open plane for them..drive them go everywhere..open Gate for them..So what are we saying..Na chilling sef for inside Plane.No big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.