Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Bio-gas Production Testimony - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bio-gas Production Testimony (712 Views)

I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / Difference Between A Resume, Cv And Bio Data / What' S My Chance As A Graduate Of Environmental Bio & Fisheries In D Job Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bio-gas Production Testimony by paulinto: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
I did not believe it until I see with my korokoro(physical) eyes when my colleagues started using cooking gas with biogas and operating their generator without petrol. D process is simple, cost effective, steree-free and total free of carbonmonoxide which is dagerous to health.
U can talk to one of them on d way they did it.
Whtsapp 08051797279
Re: Bio-gas Production Testimony by Esdb3: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Omo naijaj! See as this one take do advert.
Re: Bio-gas Production Testimony by dhope: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2015
paulinto:
I did not believe it until I see with my korokoro(physical) eyes when my colleagues started using cooking gas with biogas and operating their generator without petrol. D process is simple, cost effective, steree-free and total free of carbonmonoxide which is dagerous to health.
U can talk to one of them on d way they did it.
Whtsapp 08051797279
which kind of generator was used with it,i better pass my neighbour?

(1) (Reply)

My Job Loves Me..... Do You Love Yours? Share Your Career Story Here / The Private Jet (cessna Citation) Of Nigeria Customs Strictly For Official Use / How To Make 2016 Your Best Year Ever In Your Career And Business Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.