Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222935 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
modath:

Heard stanbic is 203 today..

Can anyone confirm please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
tumababa:

I'm asking too! cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
tumababa:

Still 212
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Carshopper:

Still 212
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
modath:

Heard stanbic is 203 today..

grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
My advice to ppl is this . The dollars will still rise again.we are nearing December and traders will soon start going to Dubai,Ghana China and many other countries for shopping. This will increase the demand for dollars and the price at the parallel market. This trend will most likely start this month ending and move on like that till the end of November when ppl start coming in for their vacations and Xmas from abroad,then the rates will hit a record low of maybe 180 . So any good speculator should buy dollars now that it is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
onatisi:
My advice to ppl is this . The dollars will still rise again.we are nearing December and traders will soon start going to Dubai,Ghana China and many other countries for shopping. This will increase the demand for dollars and the price at the parallel market. This trend will most likely start this month ending and move on like that till the end of November when ppl start coming in for their vacations and Xmas from abroad,then the rates will hit a record low of maybe 180 . So any good speculator should buy dollars now that it is cheap.
Only if you have where to keep them

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by iamord(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
hello please what is first bank MasterCard rate for dollar and pounds to naira today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Laredojohn(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
We keep hearing Naira is getting stronger, but why is gtb still charging 225 for a very long time , , bank charges th least for now, seems it's hightime I switch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by funken: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2015
onatisi:

What good is the dollar you stockpile now and have no domiciliary account to put them? And you can only travel out of the country with $10k cash.. Its just going to be paper minus the $10k they can travel to Dubai with. For me, it makes no sense to stockpile (maybe not more than the $10k that u can travel with - for those going to Dubai to buy things). U might end up loosing in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2015
funken:

What good is the dollar you stockpile now and have no domiciliary account to put them? And you can only travel out of the country with $10k cash.. Its just going to be paper minus the $10k they can travel to Dubai with. For me, it makes no sense to stockpile (maybe not more than the $10k that u can travel with - for those going to Dubai to buy things). U might end up loosing in the long run.

so one person can go through our international airport with $10k without being charged for money laundry? i though its 5k per person
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by funken: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
tumababa:

so one person can go through our international airport with $10k without being charged for money laundry? i though its 5k per person

The last I know, it was 10k except it has been changed which I didn't hear...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
funken:

traders to China Dubai and other countries for business travel with as much as 30000 to 50k dollars,if you aren't in it then you don't need to know how they do it. What I am saying is for big time speculators. The dollars will still rise and ppl at already buying it big now to resell later,that has always been the trend. Buy cheap and sell high. Our economy is import based which means there will always be huge demands for dollars.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
tumababa:

Only if you have where to keep them
bro, many Nigerians have thousands of dollars in their houses in Nigeria. Believe me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by laplace12(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
funken:

The last I know, it was 10k except it has been changed which I ididn't hear...

It is 5k dear
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2015
onatisi:
bro, many Nigerians have thousands of dollars in their houses in Nigeria. Believe me.

yea. thats why cbn stopped dollar deposits and also thats why its 204 ₦ at d black market
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2015
tumababa:

yea. thats why cbn stopped dollar deposits and also thats why its 204 ₦ at d black market
ok. Lets wait and see what the rates will be as from the 3rd week of September .me I no go argue grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
laplace12:

It is 5k dear

No, is 10k. Is the same maximum amount one can transfer abroad through wire transfer. 5k is what the banks give for BTA
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
How come the CBN watches as the banks screw us mercilessly.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by flyuche(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2015
This morning
Stanbic IBTC
$1 =₦212 naira.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
tumababa:

You can actually go with $500k sef.... if you know the route.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
lordmayor4:

You can actually go with $500k sef.... if you know the route.

i deal with legal routes. i don't want to know that your route. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
tumababa:

hahahaha grin cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
tumababa:

Neither am I asking you to nor pushing you to. Sometimes you have to really read to understand, or where did I mention that I run it?

I was just pointing out something. You could have just ignored it tho.

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
lordmayor4:

Neither am I asking you to nor pushing you to. Sometimes you have to really read to understand, or where did I mention that I run it?

I was just pointing out something. You could have just ignored it tho.
oh ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chromedome(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello house,

Please what's Diamond bank visa card exchange rate. I want to use it with my PayPal, thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
U can add more than one card to ur paypal, add it and test run it with paypal $1.95 verification code to know their rate
Chromedome:
Hello house,

Please what's Diamond bank visa card exchange rate. I want to use it with my PayPal, thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Laredojohn:
We keep hearing Naira is getting stronger, but why is gtb still charging 225 for a very long time , , bank charges th least for now, seems it's hightime I switch.

Insanely ridiculous. sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Chromedome:
Hello house,

on monday it was 220
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Please has anyone successfully use his or her Nigeria mastercard in china through POS MACHINE to make payment and it worked?
I have been trying to use my union bank mastercard for payment through POS MACHINE in china but no success. Any advice will be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
jesbu:
Please has anyone successfully use his or her Nigeria mastercard in china through POS MACHINE to make payment and it worked?
I have been trying to use my union bank mastercard for payment through POS MACHINE in china but no success. Any advice will be appreciated
Thanks

di you inform the bank before travelling?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.