Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221654 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
tumababa:

With this, i will be surprised if u escape all d scammers preying on this thread. Anyway, i have amazon gift cards. Whatsapp me on 08053250698 to deal
What is ur rate ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mariesio:

Justi for life !

Abeg no hail me too much na. Grab your copy now grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdemix(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yes, am talking about Skype Credit
ibnuusamah:

Are u talking about selling Skype credit... Kindly explain pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
onatisi:

What is ur rate ?

I follow cbn's trend. I have a flexible rate. Not fixed. Contact thru Whatsapp 08053250698 if needed. Fyi, it's affordable but not cheap. This is not bought ₦ 208 from stanbic
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediamataz has deleted his profile. He must have created another profile by now. Nairalanders beware

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
tex25:
Any one having Neteller for sale?

Just need $50!
If you still need it, you can contact me via whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aliexpress payment needed. If you have funds pls let me know. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
rev2214:
Please I need a guide on what to do when it comes to Naira exchange to CNY that will facilitate buying my stuff from China. Tnx

u can send d money 2 ur seller through moneygram, xchange rate is flexible and dynamic, contact me on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Suntemi:

Hmmm, One after the other, How many more to go?

1. Diamond
2. UBA
3.SCB
4. Unity
5. Fidelity
6.? Guess tongue

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
dagr8:

1. Diamond
2. UBA
3.SCB
4. Unity
5. Fidelity
6.? Guess tongue

first bank....when did uba stop?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gunbiz:

first bank....when did uba stop?
Someone said so, I dont bank with UBa

Has first bank joined the league? shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
dagr8:

Someone said so, I dont bank with UBa

Has first bank joined the league? shocked

nt yet just guessing
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gunbiz:

nt yet just guessing
Oh okay, number 6, First bank grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
tumababa:
Mediamataz has deleted his profile. He must have created another profile by now. Nairalanders beware

Unless he created the new account long time ago, he won't be able to comment in many sections on this forum.

I introduced a friend to this forum to keep him updated on Forex but he told me he couldn't post comments on this section (also on business and investment sections) and i confirmed it. Nairaland says he'll have to wait for some weeks.

This is a step in the right direction for reducing scams in this section and this forum in general. All that is remaining is Escrow.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Haaaaaaa! So Mediamataz has turned to Nobody? So shall it be unto him in real life in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
meetmal03:

I have 2000usd amazon giftcard @ 277
Call 08104323941 or Whatsapp the number on my profile
pls who can vouch for this seller
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jdesigns(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
onatisi:

Go with her she's pure

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by benstar(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
I vouch for gabman700. Bought $500 amz gift card from him over the phone... he's reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
100℅ Legit biz woman

onatisi:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
onatisi:
have his bank details, tell him to provide an ID and a full picture of him holding the same ID card... do that and see...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Infiniticoncept

rev2214:
Please I need a guide on what to do when it comes to Naira exchange to CNY that will facilitate buying my stuff from China. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
onatisi:
I have done smooth transactions with her and delivery time is express.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Softhands:
have his bank details, tell him to provide an ID and a full picture of him holding the same ID card... do that and see...

Honestly, i wont do that cos u want to buy dollars from me. Beware of what scammers can do with that.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
700usd amazon card left for ₦275 per dollar. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
computerboy:

Unless he created the new account long time ago, he won't be able to comment in many sections on this forum.

I introduced a friend to this forum to keep him updated on Forex but he told me he couldn't post comments on this section (also on business and investment sections) and i confirmed it. Nairaland says he'll have to wait for some weeks.

This is a step in the right direction for reducing scams in this section and this forum in general. All that is remaining is Escrow.
A BIG welcome development.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Softhands:
Nobody should agree to this please,... Provide your ID
make the person carry go verify electronic account and impersonate you? No way
If you are not too sure ask around, do underground work or else demand face to face if possible. If not try another person

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
dagr8:
If you still need it, you can contact me via whatsapp
Ok thanks I was forced to use my Visa I'll keep u in mind incase of next time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Also be careful with accounts that are less than six months old. This may be harsh to legitimate new monikers, but is one of my filter method

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
dagr8:

Nobody should agree to this please,... Provide your ID
make the person carry go verify electronic account and impersonate you? No way
If you are not too sure ask around, do underground work or else demand face to face if possible. If not try another person
Ok... So you come up with a better option to stop the menance of online fraud since these scammers won't stop at anything to get at innocent people.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Softhands:
Ok... So you come up with a better option to stop the menance of online fraud since these scammers won't stop at anything to get at innocent people.

who can vouch for this seller pls.

has anyone here done business with him ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.