Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221684 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
ibnuusamah:

No bank has weekly limit of $200. The limit is between $150 - to $350 daily limit for some banks on debit card for web transaction....

The Nigerian bank with all time low card rate is standard chartered bank with NGN275.75/USD... daily limit is 200 dollar, the bank charges 199.5/dollar + 33% commission on sent amount..
I last used it towards the end of May... Not sure if they still allow their card usage for intl web this june.
Do you mean, Standard Chartered still allow forex transactions on their Cards up till May?
I thought they informed us that from Jan 2016, only local transactions are permitted on their cards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
EnterPRO:

who can vouch for this seller pls.

has anyone here done business with him ?

ask Justi4jesu about me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Softhands:
have his bank details, tell him to provide an ID and a full picture of him holding the same ID card... do that and see...
If am not mistaking, isn't this the same way meetmal03 got scammed of about 400k!!
The scammer tendered all these info and still scammed.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by flez09: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Scam this!! Scam that!! Una no go at least read through the last 10 to 20 pages of a forum to be conversant with names or monikers that don't just contribute to a forum but are virtually Stakeholders there. Monikers that buy..sell...mediate and transact business here. You just decide to skip the NECESSARY research work. What then do you expect!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gunbiz:

u can send d money 2 ur seller through moneygram, xchange rate is flexible and dynamic, contact me on my signature

Is this fellow trustworthy people?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Softhands:
ask Justi4jesu about me.

lol, not JAZES ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Hello Forum ,
I came across the thread last week when I wanted to sell part of my btc which was finally sold to wikipayment .
It will be fine if I can know how much paypal is sold here ?
Am ready to start paypal vondor here asap the rate most be known .
I will be paying directly to you seller in China or verify with good payment history paypal account both in Uk and Us for now .

Minium Order : 300usd
Maxium Order : 700usd

My sales order for now .

You advise will be appreciated ..
Looking forward to successful business as the week goes by .

Thanks .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 1:45am On Jun 06, 2016
computerboy:

Seems the problem isn't from stanbic. I just linked the card to PayPal yesterday and it hasn't been confirmed because I'm yet to get the code. I'm just confused. Or can a purchase be made even without confirming your card?

House abeg i need answers. It's really urgent

Don't try it .. You account will be limited and you know what it simply means ? Lost funds .
Wait till you get the code that's my 2cent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2016
EnterPRO:

lol, not JAZES ?
are u a learner?...lol.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2016
tosinjay:

If am not mistaking, isn't this the same way meetmal03 got scammed of about 400k!!
The scammer tendered all these info and still scammed.
now u shld chill already...I'm on d side of the seller... especially selling to a 'no-face' buyer. and not d oda way round... learn to understand before jumping into conclusion.
and now that u have pointed loop holes in my option...let's hear your own solution.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Softhands:
now u shld chill already...I'm on d side of the seller... especially selling to a 'no-face' buyer. and not d oda way round... learn to understand before jumping into conclusion.
and now that u have pointed loop holes in my option...let's hear your own solution.
See you oo, you better don't act like mediamataz, and how he was all defensive. Who is jumping into conclusion here? you stated something and am citing a time someone scammed with all the info provided, why you dey sound pained. Am not saying i have any solution whatsoever and no one has unless escrow payment method is established.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Softhands(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2016
tosinjay:

See you oo, you better don't act like mediamataz, and how he was all defensive. Who is jumping into conclusion here? you stated something and am citing a time someone scammed with all the info provided, why you dey sound pained. Am not saying i have any solution whatsoever and no one has unless escrow payment method is established.
to share my opinion now means I'm pained to u? Oboy, look well o. Okay Maybe I ask the question so u understand my angle; How do you sell funds to a No-face buyer who may sound genuine but you still have doubts? How do you solve this problem?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Softhands:
to share my opinion now means I'm pained to u? Oboy, look well o. Okay Maybe I ask the question so u understand my angle; How do you sell funds to a No-face buyer who may sound genuine but you still have doubts? How do you solve this problem?

sell funds just make sure u receive payment before selling or keep your goods. simple.

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
People don't even trust their shadow anymore undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2016
tumababa:

sell funds just make sure u receive payment before selling or keep your goods. simple.
And who will send money to someone for goods they haven't yet seen

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
onatisi:

And who will send money to someone for goods they haven't yet seen

thats d essence of buying from trusted, known usernames on the thread. people can vouch for seller, who will vouch for buyer?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2016
computerboy:

Seems the problem isn't from stanbic. I just linked the card to PayPal yesterday and it hasn't been confirmed because I'm yet to get the code. I'm just confused. Or can a purchase be made even without confirming your card?

House abeg i need answers. It's really urgent
If it's Nigeria PayPal, I don't think you need code
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Softhands:
I don't know the angle you're viewing it or anything, and i have nothing on anything, i just talk wetin done happen b4, hence what you said doesn't solve it. I myself can't provide such infos of myself if asked just as some have said and then even if a person does provide, it still doesn't mean he can't scam. You should nt have been telling me am jumping into conclusion, in some kinda tone like we don't get gestures.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2016
optimised:

I just bought from Everbuying, I also buy from gearbest and banggood. They are all recommended.

Please tell me. How is the shipping and delivery from these websites? Are they as easy as it is on AliExpress?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Ramadan Kareem to all buyers and sellers (Both genuine and the unrepentant scammers)!!!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
tumababa:

tumbaba i tire for the way some buyers think. maybe they feel since the funds we sell are online then its supposedly raining from the skies and every Tom , Dick and Harry that wants to buy should get the funds first. I have had different buyers contacting me and claiming to be popular monikers on nairaland and for that reason that gives them some edges at getting me to go first lol.I cant stress the fact that even if the Good Pope contacts me for funds. i wont go first. Good morning everyone.

Amazon Giftcards still available. Contact me 08101098212. whatsapp and calls.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
macbeyland:
Haaaaaaa! So Mediamataz has turned to Nobody? So shall it be unto him in real life in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

A resounding àse (amen) to that.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2016
justi4jesu:
Ramadan Kareem to all buyers and sellers (Both genuine and the unrepentant scammers)!!!!!! cheesy

no offense pls, but I was expecting you would automagically validate an earlier mention.

unless of course, this is your answer.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SwizGuy(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Nsonaso:
If it's Nigeria PayPal, I don't think you need code

he really needs the code,computerboy should call their customer care for card statement n the code will be read out to him very easy cus i did dsame
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
SwizGuy:

he really needs the code,computerboy should call their customer care for card statement n the code will be read out to him very easy cus i did dsame
Well don't know but for my Nigerian PayPal that I've linked my UBA, ECO and Skye Bank Card. No code and I've been using it successfully
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nsonaso:

Well don't know but for my Nigerian PayPal that I've linked my UBA, ECO and Skye Bank Card. No code and I've been using it successfully
After d first u can keep adding cards without code. I guess he is speaking of first time addition of card to the account. My thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
amazon giftcards still available for sale and going fast.. contact 08101098212
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good day all.
I have Neteller USD for sale
Reliable and trusted.
Face to face transaction if you live around Ikeja, Agege Lagos
Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
mbz101:
Hello Forum ,
I came across the thread last week when I wanted to sell part of my btc which was finally sold to wikipayment .
It will be fine if I can know how much paypal is sold here ?
Am ready to start paypal vondor here asap the rate most be known .
I will be paying directly to you seller in China or verify with good payment history paypal account both in Uk and Us for now .

Minium Order : 300usd
Maxium Order : 700usd

My sales order for now .

You advise will be appreciated ..
Looking forward to successful business as the week goes by .

Thanks .

You are most welcome. Since you are new hear you have to build trust first. Starting out with a minimum of $300 is a bit steep in my opinion, maybe $150.

As for the rate- N295-N300 per $ is what's obtainable hear so you may want to align your price with that.

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
lecky001:

She's reliable

Reliable is an understatement...

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.