Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1225872 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm yet to fully see what's wrong in what justi4jesu did even though looking at it on the surface it may seem wrong but most of those commenting are not being objective, they're just being sentimental and commenting out of spite due to past ordeals. Even comparison with banks is a faulty argument.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:
I'm yet to fully see what's wrong in what justi4jesu did even though looking at it on the surface it may seem wrong but most of those commenting are not being objective, they're just being sentimental and commenting out of spite due to past ordeals. Even comparison with banks is a faulty argument.
All that is wrong to me is that she is rude.
Even if she has a genuine reason for refund, I expect courtesy especially for a regular customer.
The customer lost something for keeping her fund for 10 days with her.
The customer was expectant. The customer has the right to be angry in this case. The customer needs to be gently treated for such foul mistreatment (as that was how the customer interpreted it)
You can check her response even on this thread. It is totally wrong

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Hmmm
I dey use this medium to apologize to all those I've been rude to. Make Una forgive your small boy in the building but make Una try dey understand say I go need to chop, bath and sleep even though na WhatsApp my office dey sotey I no dey enter physical office cox of this online life. Especially those wey transfer to China account no gree go and I had to refund them wey go para for my head say I don waste their precious time. I lie down prostrate for Una. To those wey we never fight I pray make trailer no divide us for middle.
To everyone peace be unto una
no need to apologize, you are indeed a wonderful person. i can vouch for u,sir
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Hmmm
I dey use this medium to apologize to all those I've been rude to. Make Una forgive your small boy in the building but make Una try dey understand say I go need to chop, bath and sleep even though na WhatsApp my office dey sotey I no dey enter physical office cox of this online life. Especially those wey transfer to China account no gree go and I had to refund them wey go para for my head say I don waste their precious time. I lie down prostrate for Una. To those wey we never fight I pray make trailer no divide us for middle.
To everyone peace be unto una

I dont think you are Bro.
I remember when I contacted u for rmb weeks ago and things didn't work well cos the person I am sourcing it for isn't ready to send first. You locked up and moved on even tho my pal assured me you will deliver.

But Aleairhub (which I contacted too) came online and he was like "that person forming chairman with international number shouldn't bla bla bla because I wasn't ready to send first. I ignored him.

No business man will RISK almost a million naira for deals that won't fetch him up to 40k profit (even if i am to buy from you and resell it to my client) all in the name of TRUST.

please We should try and watch our attitudes cos you dont know who is who on this forum. Dont ridicule anybody or look down on anyone cos who makes u mad today might bring a better deal for you tomorrow. Opportunities can come from any angle and your mode of addressing your clients/ dealing with people in general will make people wanna dine with u. Its not just about that Trust alone, manners matters a lot too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:

lol an awoof finder.

If person gimme for 197, I go collect. grin
197 is too much, Meet DASUKI he will give you for free.
Anyways you said gimme not give you. Lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Everybody on Nairaland claiming gentlemen and women Upandan. Kwontinue cheesy

I don see una finish... tongue

Rudeness is my first name, second name and Last name. grin grin

PS: Business is business and nothing else, i don't chit chat. Some people will come for business and start discussing history, I'm not down with that, If you gat business, then spill it and let's get it done and I'm out. Don't come and be asking me what I ate this morning or my hair is beautiful on my dp tongue tongue I no get that kind time sorry angry cry

What if i drop my own list of rude people? tongue This thread go close be that na. wink Anyway haters will always hate. grin tongue cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
I am just here to read comment

People are not the same biko

The worst thing that can happen is if they scam you here

Mah ticket Don cast again

School!!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ladyF(f): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

197 is too much, Meet DASUKI he will give you for free.
Anyways you said gimme not give you. Lol
lol

Dasuki it is then.... Make I come dey go grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
dagr8:

All that is wrong to me is that she is rude.
Even if she has a genuine reason for refund, I expect courtesy especially for a regular customer.
The customer lost something for keeping her fund for 10 days with her.
The customer was expectant. The customer has the right to be angry in this case. The customer needs to be gently treated for such foul mistreatment (as that was how the customer interpreted it)
You can check her response even on this thread. It is totally wrong

Rude? please point out where she was rude in the conversation shown in the uploaded screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:

Rude? please point out where she was rude in the conversation shown in the uploaded screenshot.

Oga e be like say this one is talking from experience oo

The screenshot case is " attempted fraud" oo
Abi attempted to buy dollar by force

She Don tempted already gan sef

( Abeg wey them lawyers, wetin Dem Dey call this case)

cheesy

Naso enterpro put gun for my head that day dey ask if ah wan sell dollar. For whatsapp
I have prove

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abeg who get AGC. I wan buy when una finish argument.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:

Dollar which was already bought. why refund naira after you know rates has gone higher. Do you think she will ask to refund naira if rate dropped.

Prior to the refund day. We already agreed she uses the same payment fund for another payment. During that time why didn't she decline. And immediately refund my money. .. Eventually the dollars was refunded and she wants it.

I'm not in for small fight. I feel cheated and I narrated my ordeal with her.

11 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:

you don't see anything wrong? He paid for $810 ... 10 days ago which is worth more today. or do you deny that for him to pay that $810 today he won't spend more naira than he did 10 days ago? whatever be the case that $810 is his. and if he should get a refund he has a right to ask for his money in the dollars he paid for.

it's a ridiculous excuse to say I don't want to do payments anymore because I am afraid of declines ... if the money is declined again and so what? is it not his money of which he has already paid you for?

if for any reason you cannot send the money politely say so and he is a reasonable man he will understand. stating "I need the money for personal use" Is absolutely disrespectful and wrong, it ceased to be her money the moment she collected naira for it it belongs to the customer and he should have a say over what appens to it.

13 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
I can See NTA, because and OGTV viewing the thread as guests. Watch out for this news on your Black and white TV by 9pm news
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jainine:

Dollar which was already bought. why refund naira after you know rates has gone higher. Do you think she will ask to refund naira if rate dropped.

Prior to the refund day. We already agreed she uses the same payment fund for another payment. During that time why didn't she decline. And immediately refund my money. .. Eventually the dollars was refunded and she wants it.

I'm not in for small fight. I feel cheated and I narrated my ordeal with her.
she obviously gave you a reason why she couldn't make the payment for you anymore and also showed you some proof to back up her claim, either the reason is genuine or not that's a different story entirely, your assertion may not hold water in a law court.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please who has a card that can pay above $1000 at once on ebay. I won an auction for Toyota Highlander. Tumababa aova?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
condomuser:
We want Justi, we want justi, we want justi smiley

Although me and Justi haven't done any business but I feel she is a determined lady who deal with men without looking back.

There are so many people here who are rude too e.g blym4real. Yes I mentioned you because you are rude.

The fact that we all buy and sell here doesn't mean we should treat people like a piece of garbage. I wonder what all the ego is all about, some of the people you treat like garbage have made more money than you will ever make in your whole life and have become more of a man/woman than you will ever be, they live a better quality of life too.

Most people buying and selling here are bosses so treat everyone with respect, you don't have to.
Do I know you?

maintain your lane bros.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
TCD:

you don't see anything wrong? He paid for $810 ... 10 days ago which is worth more today. or do you deny that for him to pay that $810 today he won't spend more naira than he did 10 days ago? whatever be the case that $810 is his. and if he should get a refund he has a right to ask for his money in the dollars he paid for.

it's a ridiculous excuse to say I don't want to do payments anymore because I am afraid of declines ... if the money is declined again and so what? is it not his money of which he has already paid you for?

if for any reason you cannot send the money politely say so and he is a reasonable man he will understand. stating "I need the money for personal use" Is absolutely disrespectful and wrong, it ceased to be her money the moment she collected naira for it it belongs to the customer and he should have a say over what appens to it.

we have to differentiate here, she offered a service and not an object for sale.
Making payment is a service and you can refuse to offer your service if condition warrants it. it's different from making a sale, if she sold the dollar on a particular day and collected payment same day, then didn't deliver it on that day, then maybe the scenario you're painting could be valid but she actually delivered it.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:

she obviously gave you a reason why she couldn't make the payment for you anymore and also showed you some proof to back up her claim, either the reason is genuine or not that's a different story entirely, your assertion may not hold water in a law court.

I ask to provide another account to send the money. You must have missed that part.

Incase you don't know 2days ago she even agreed to use it on her own aliexpress to purchase for me. Since that was the initial reason for decline.

Now rate went up and she suddenly don't want to hear anything but refund.

I still asked a question supposing the dollar became 310 will she still send my naira equivalent?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:

we have to differentiate here, she offered a service and not an object for sale.
Making payment is a service and you can refuse to offer your service if condition warrants it. it's different from making a sale, if she sold the dollar on a particular day and collected payment same day, then didn't deliver it on that day, then maybe the scenario you're painting could be valid but she actually delivered it.

Don't get it wrong. She didn't offer a service. I bought the available fund she had then ask her to use it to make payments on my behalf. If shebhad declined I would have gotten someone to send it to .

If it was a case of service she would have refunded when she was unable to make payments. And wait to get her refund back. But she keptbot for 10day(during which I had other options to buy from, but because I had bought already I couldn't buy more).

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Please who has a card that can pay above $1000 at once on ebay. I won an auction for Toyota Highlander. Tumababa aova?

bros u go wash ds jeep 4 boys o!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by signature2012(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmm it is well.

Character is like a smoke,it can't be covered.

Make I no talk my own story,but thank God for where we are today.

@jainine,just move on.

Where is toluxa1,come o......................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na wa ooo. This kind issue I dey see for Nairaland lately dey make me feel like I just join this site.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
i need skrill or neteller 250 reasonable rates pls face to face pls in lagos
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
jainine said she has moved on all she wanted to do is to bring to light what transpired between herself and justi4jesu....if anyone thinks what justi did is not bad, I suggest you put yourselves in jainine's shoes . ask yourself how many $ the naira would have bought 10 days ago and what it can buy today... dragnet, if rates were lower today, will justi have refunded the surplus?

Truth is, jainine was deprived the ability to use her money for other profitable business for 10day...justi definitely used the money to trade for those 10days

I have paid someone on here in advance naira equivalent of RMB i didnt need when rates were #50, he had started selling @ #54 when I eventually neded it but he did not charge me extra for it....he gave me mr RMB @ #50

oga dragnet...me I for like see you for court sha ooo grin cos all those things wey you dey talk ehnnn

BTW, that RMB seller is infinitikoncept ( gbayi baba)

let everyone continue to do as they think right....every action or inaction counts...noone knows tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragnet:

My brother, let's not split hairs here.

dollars is dollars whether aboki or in the bank or virtual dollars. he paid for $810.. that is what he paid for and that is what he should get.

client pays you for $810 which she collects naira for and has already her made profit. Winner Justi4jesu

money is paid to the merchant , it bounces back and it's held in limbo for 10 days. client has no naira , he has no dollar , he has no product...Justi4jesu is with her naira and her profit, probably buys more dollar with the naira to resell...Winner Jisti4jesu, loser cllient

then after 10days dollar is returned to the account , dollar is more expensive now justi refunds initial naira paid then most likely sells it to another person for the new increased rate. double winner Justi4jesu, Mega Loser is Client again

What exactly has the client gained from this? he lost his naira , lost his time, lost his dollar and to add insult to injury he got spoken to carelessly.

where is our conscience?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
we should be clear on this issue, did justi4jesu offer a sale or payment service?
when the payment bounced back, did the client request for a refund immediately and was denied?

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
jainine said she has moved on all she wanted to do is to bring to light what transpired between herself and justi4jesu....if anyone thinks what justi did is not bad, I suggest you put yourselves in jainine's shoes . ask yourself how many $ the naira would have bought 10 days ago and what it can buy today... dragnet, if rates were lower today, will justi have refunded the surplus?

Truth is, jainine was deprived the ability to use her money for other profitable business for 10day...justi definitely used the money to trade for those 10days

I have paid someone on here in advance naira equivalent of RMB i didnt need when rates were #50, he had started selling @ #54 when I eventually neded it but he did not charge me extra for it....he gave me mr RMB @ #50

oga dragnet...me I for like see you for court sha ooo grin cos all those things wey you dey talk ehnnn

BTW, that RMB seller is infinitikoncept ( gbayi baba)

let everyone continue to do as they think right....every action or inaction counts...noone knows tomorrow

let's be objective here, if rate was lower, I'll expect justi4jesu to still refund same amount in Naira which was transferred to her since her dollars is still intact.

and we should be clear on something, did justi4jesu deliberately hold funds for 10 days? did she request that the client leave the funds with her for 10 days? because you seem to be accusing her wrongly.
my experience with d law no be small thing o, na all this scammers cause am, na nairaland issues allow my leg step inside court sef.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.