Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223292 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
mayorall:

#330. Buy it now.
Sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
LOHCONSULTS:
Who can help with ebay cart out sharp?

How much dollar?. Check us out.

EBay, amazon CRAIGLIST purchase . check us out

www.nairaland.com/3289673/buy-ship-usa-laptop-40

WhatsApp 07066435369

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
justi4jesu:

You don't just need to have US eBay account but also a US Paypal account to be able to use it.

Hope you didn't pay for what you cannot use cheesy

To use an e-gift certificate, gift card, or coupon:

Click the Pay now button.

1. If the seller offers more than one shipping option, select the one you want.

2. Enter the redemption code in the Redeem a Gift Card, certificate, or coupon field.

3. Tip: If you received your redemption code online, it's easier to copy and paste it into the redemption code field instead of typing it.

4. Click the Apply button to see your new order total, and then click the Continue button.

5. On the next page, log in to your PayPal account.

6. Select a PayPal payment method, and then click the Continue button.

7. Check your order details, and then click the Confirm payment button.
I knw dat before

9 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by completey(f): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
ladyF:

lol an awoof finder.

If person gimme for 197, I go collect. grin
cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
justi4jesu:
$1000 Paypal Available for Sale.

Contact on my Signature

SOLD kiss

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chinyeretina: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Am surprised dollar is still hitting the roof,pls is this information genuine,cus I keep hearing that phones price in the market is alarming,i bought an itel it1556 at #21,500 and here 1 dollars is sold for almost #400 or more,i just hope dollar falls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
The person above me is a comedian grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
chinyeretina:
Am surprised dollar is still hitting the roof,pls is this information genuine,cus I keep hearing that phones price in the market is alarming,i bought an itel it1556 at #21,500 and here 1 dollars is sold for almost #400 or more,i just hope dollar falls

nt anytime soon bro, probably jan next year
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jokes apart oo

I repeat you will never see cheap dollars anywhere o

Because I sold solid currency to abok! Today at 400/$

I don't know how much it's been sold

Now just imagine ...

Don't fall for scam oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
100 AGC wanted
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holluwai(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
$300 Amazon gift card at 330/$. Quote me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holluwai(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
mayorall:
100 AGC wanted

I have $300
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Sanchase: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ok

holluwai:

I have $300
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holluwai(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sold to Sanchase. Smooth deal and thanks.

Sanchase:
Ok

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mistakay: 1:42am On Aug 29, 2016
I want to sell my amazon balance of $131 I don't mind sending first however need advice on how to turn the gift card balance to e voucher or any way that will make the transfer to buyer easy as I have never done this before.pls post a number we can communicate if interested price @340. Note pls my amazon account name is same as bank account name to be paid to.

Thank you

Pls note can only send to active traders on this thread,stop those ideas in your head cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Sanchase: 3:26am On Aug 29, 2016
It was nice doing business with you.
Many thanks

holluwai:
Sold to Sanchase. Smooth deal and thanks.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Sanchase: 3:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Hi. Do get in touch so we discuss.

mistakay:
I want to sell my amazon balance of $131 I don't mind sending first however need advice on how to turn the gift card balance to e voucher or any way that will make the transfer to buyer easy as I have never done this before.pls post a number we can communicate if interested price @340. Note pls my amazon account name is same as bank account name to be paid to.

Thank you

Pls note can only send to active traders on this thread,stop those ideas in your head cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2016
mistakay:

Thank you

You can't convert it to an e voucher. If you want to sell it, you'll probably have to offer to do checkout for someone.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2016
bdavis:

You can't convert it to an e voucher. If you want to sell it, you'll probably have to offer to do checkout for someone.

What do you think of requesting for gift from family and friends on the page.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2016
holluwai:

I have $300

Bought from Opeyemi5 . next time.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
500$ skrill for sale at

385/$

contact me

thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzle2: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Let me help you buy @ #350 and ship at #380/$
Check my signature for my thread on USA shipment
Not a bad offer. Wish I'd seen this earlier.
What's the ETA on shipping
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Need to make $356 payment on Ali. Who has an offer lower than what Stanbic charges? Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Singapore1:
500$ skrill for sale at

385/$

contact me

thanks

erooOluwa bought 151$

elijah bought 340 $

that is how we shared the daily bread
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
1,350 USD payoneer funds available @ topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
bizzle2:

Not a bad offer. Wish I'd seen this earlier.
What's the ETA on shipping
We ship Fridays and deliver in just a week
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzle2: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

We ship Fridays and deliver in just a week
Do you shop eBay aswell
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buy, Sell Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
PAYPAL FOR SALE $300
PM FOR SALE $268
Contact me through my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.