Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223438 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biznessman(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Konnektions,

We would like to know you if you are a genuine customer on our platform and the exact issues you are probably complaining about.
Please provide us with your order/unit number for us to look into this compalining. Our charges are discounted and you can compare that with other major shippers, while our rates are discounted, your import duty is mandatory to clear your goods. Once again, let's have your details to look into your issues.
Thank you.

Please go to the appropriate section for this issue
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biznessman(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2015
warrenweste:

skye bank visa or mastercard?
Yes please let's know which card but I believe it should be MasterCard
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

SKYE : USD :#215 : OCT 7 : biznessman
STANBICIBTC: USD: #220 :OCT 7: biznessman

GTB : USD : #220.01 : OCT 5 : obynolee
ZENITH : USD : #229.08 :OCT 5 : obynolee

Thanks as you update this thread.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=alakara][/quote]

Alakara, Is it biznessman requesting for card used on skye bank that updated skye bank rate or you have started seeing double?It looks like I would lend you my glasses so you can see clearly.

Meanwhile, are you into paypal stuff too?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shoptomydoor: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
We hope that as a geNuine customer who has truly used our service, you will respond with your details to help us sort out the problems you claim to have had using our service. Thank you.

biznessman:

Please go to the appropriate section for this issue
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shoptomydoor: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Konnektions,

We would like to know you if you are a genuine customer on our platform and the exact issues you are probably complaining about.
Please provide us with your order/unit number for us to look into this compalining. Our charges are discounted and you can compare that with other major shippers, while our rates are discounted, your import duty is mandatory to clear your goods. Once again, let's have your details to look into your issues.
Thank you.

Konnektions146:

Work with them? Lol
They charge me 4.5usd/lb -this includes shipping and clearing.
Please how much does others charge because I know shoptomydoor is no where close.

I have used rokobi and I wasn't impressed as they charge on check out even when the goods no reach.

I am open to better options
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
i went to skye today again, still dsame thing, but i tweet them now, only for them to replied me that, they issue visa, imagine.
mavinc4u:

Alakara, Is it biznessman requesting for card used on skye bank that updated skye bank rate or you have started seeing double?It looks like I would lend you my glasses so you can see clearly.

Meanwhile, are you into paypal stuff too?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
tonjeola:
i went to skye today again, still dsame thing, but i tweet them now, only for them to replied me that, they issue visa, imagine.

Take your phone to the bank and show them the tweet, tell them to contact their card unit at their head office. Make them understand that they issue visa. Skye bank is like that, that was why I abandoned them. They issued master card to me at first but I refused to collect it and asked them to share the cost of printing the master card and produce the visa card I applied for, when they saw I was serious they had to make the impossibility possible. You can try their airport road branch if you are in lagos.

Meanwhile if they finally made a card available for you, ask them to open the envelope by themselves to confirm is visa card before signing their register, if not they would print master card for you. Also make sure the form you would fill is boldly written visa card as your card request. I prefer visa card to master card anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
GTB at 220.005 today!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
that is my intention, they just replied my mail now, i will include the mail too. thanks
mavinc4u:

Take your phone to the bank and show them the tweet, tell them to contact their card unit at their head office. Make them understand that they issue visa. Skye bank is like that, that was why I abandoned them. They issued master card to me at first but I refused to collect it and asked them to share the cost of printing the master card and produce the visa card I applied for, when they saw I was serious they had to make the impossibility possible. You can try their airport road branch if you are in lagos.

Meanwhile if they finally made a card available for you, ask them to open the envelope by themselves to confirm is visa card before signing their register, if not they would print master card for you. Also make sure the form you would fill is boardly written visa card as your card request. I prefer visa card to master card anywhere.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello House, pls what's the rate of Skype bank with Mastercard.

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anyone with paypal willing to sell within the rage of 200-210 should halla at me but pls make sure you base in Lagos.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mariesio:
Hello House, pls what's the rate of Skype bank with Mastercard.

Thanks

Lol, I don't know if there is anybody using skype bank but there are people using skye bank. I don't know of master but visa is N215.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
mavinc4u:

Lol, I don't know if there is anybody using skype bank but there are people using skye bank. I don't know of master but visa is N215.

Thanks, anyone else pls?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nisiborps: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2015
i need $600 paypal cash
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2015
gowaga68:
Anyone with paypal willing to sell within the rage of 200-210 should halla at me but pls make sure you base in Lagos.

We are based in Lagos. You can send us a mail via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingbus: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
tdjeans:
Morning all, I know this is a page for just FX rates but I need some information. I am looking for a reliable courier in the US to get my items to Nigeria. LSM Global is a mess, a total nightmare. Chinos had my items missing since August, no explanations, no apologies, no nothing. That being said, please I need a reliable courier company, thank you.
try texaco1 ,I used him 2months ago and it was ok,
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2015
keep in mind from stanbic

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Thank you for your continuous patronage.

Current Daily International Spend Limits on MasterCard Debit Card
This is to notify you of changes in the International daily spend limits on your MasterCard Debit card effective 12th of October, 2015. This will only affect your daily spend on POS and Online (Web) for International payments.

Please see details below:

Channel Present Daily Limit Effective 12th October

POS and Online N1,000,000 or equivalent $2000 (or equivalent in other currencies)

ATM Cash Withdrawal $300.00 $300 (or equivalent in other currencies)

Please note that the changes above only apply to your MasterCard Debit cards and does not affect the daily spend limits on your Credit cards and Prepaid cards.

We also wish to remind you to notify us of your travel plans to ensure unhindered use of your cards while abroad.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Time2Smile(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2015
Good day everyone, Please who has an idea about the current amazon dollar to Naira rate if I pay in Naira during checkout. All my bank rates are just too high.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
GTB at 220.005 today.

In a very shocking manner, as of yesterday no BTA in GTB and Diamond. One wants to move and thus has to get USD from BDC.

The CBN is out to cripple businesses.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by leanalyst: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Please anyone have idea of access bank visa card rate as of today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
leanalyst:
Please anyone have idea of access bank visa card rate as of today?

It fluctuates between 214 and 215

Fixed. Please this rates are for skye bank. I probably didn't see the bank's name clearly before responding. Sorry for the mix up. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2015
first post not updated since mid-september

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
tumababa:
first post not updated since mid-september
naso we c am

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
fidelty visa debit Card :

9th october
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
mavinc4u:

And stanbic still charge 220

Where is my Access Bank card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsamosy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
mavinc4u:

Porting back to Access bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by profsupra(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
I need PayPal bwt 200 to 210 naira. . 08074489057 Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
profsupra:

Visit www.topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by solbash11(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
profsupra:
PayPal funds are available... You can see our contact information from our signature or visit the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Youngzedd:

And stanbic still charge 220

Where is my Access Bank card.
after using it, pls update us. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.